lost website (adr tables )

kaya75

Hi all, I cleaned my phone out last week and deleted all my bookmarks (aagghhhh! ) I had a bookmark to.a site that had a table of all the majors. Average ranges, pivots etc for 5 day to yearly.. I can't find head nor tail of it and I bookmarked so long ago.I can't remember the link / how I found it... The table was alt blocks of data highlighted in pale yellow.... Any ideas ?? Happy pips :)
Kaya

I have never come across of that site (won't help I know), but should you get it again please share the link. I would not mind to check it out.

Hi all, I cleaned my phone out last week and deleted all my bookmarks (aagghhhh! ) I had a bookmark to.a site that had a table of all the majors. Average ranges, pivots etc for 5 day to yearly.. I can't find head nor tail of it and I bookmarked so long ago.I can't remember the link / how I found it... The table was alt blocks of data highlighted in pale yellow.... Any ideas ?? Happy pips :)
Kaya

Is it a broker site or trading forum ?

Is it a broker site or trading forum ?

I don't know! - i found it a couple of years ago when i was first learning and ended up using it all the time but never backed up the bookmarks as once i'd fully got into fx i set up a folder on my laptop and rebooked marked all my site except a couple of really early ones from back in the day - the issue is it's still upto date everyday and runs but is basic - its a great resource... - i'll continue my search - seak and you will find! :) :clap:

If you have done this earlier, You may not need to open a separate thread.. :cool:
tut.. and this is the thanks you get for sharing.... :rolleyes:

I did search for nearly a week before posting on here... :eek: and if i had found it you may never have heard of it, but then that may not matter to you either way - so even though what is done is done, you still need to reply to a thread in retrospect which if you'd just have read without reply would have been a more powerful statement.. :sleep:

(Ayi - but if you read the thread you'd realise that this is not a separate thread but a new thread, i found the site by refining and adjusting my search criteria using popular internet search engines.. :sleep:)

Peace and Pips :)

tut.. and this is the thanks you get for sharing.... :rolleyes:

I did search for nearly a week before posting on here... :eek: and if i had found it you may never have heard of it, but then that may not matter to you either way - so even though what is done is done, you still need to reply to a thread in retrospect which if you'd just have read without reply would have been a more powerful statement.. :sleep:

(Ayi - but if you read the thread you'd realise that this is not a separate thread but a new thread, i found the site by refining and adjusting my search criteria using popular internet search engines.. :sleep:)

Peace and Pips :)

Just kidding mate. Happy to see you got what you want