London Stone Trading

Ive said it before and im saying it again, you rather have some sort of forex education when trading in the markets, then no education, forex videoes online and books may help, but you still need a mentor who can help answer them questions that are bothering you, when your doing some thing wrong.

I dont think there is anything wrong with a 3.5k invesment in forex education, even if they give you half back to trade with, and take 50% commision from that. If they make you successful, you rather share a big account , then trade a small account and have full profit to your self.

The point is, its an investment, thousands of people in the UK go to university and pay 15k to +20k in money to learn.

This investment proves to be good, if you then work for 40hrs a week and start on a 20k salary. Point is, to get that investment back, you still had to work 40hours every week plus a initial 20k investment in your degree to get the job you want.

Lets make this realistic, if you start on a 1400 forex trading account, and only make 0.5% per day, at the end of the year, you would have made, 4497. I would presume even making 0.5% consistently every day is not a easy thing, and it may even take 6 months even under the guidance and mentoring of the pro traders.

This thread has been a interesting thread, and im sure one day soon, nev forex education will have paid off.

Ive said it before and im saying it again, you rather have some sort of forex education when trading in the markets, then no education, forex videoes online and books may help, but you still need a mentor who can help answer them questions that are bothering you, when your doing some thing wrong.

I dont think there is anything wrong with a 3.5k invesment in forex education, even if they give you half back to trade with, and take 50% commision from that. If they make you successful, you rather share a big account , then trade a small account and have full profit to your self.

The point is, its an investment, thousands of people in the UK go to university and pay 15k to +20k in money to learn.

This investment proves to be good, if you then work for 40hrs a week and start on a 20k salary. Point is, to get that investment back, you still had to work 40hours every week plus a initial 20k investment in your degree to get the job you want.

Lets make this realistic, if you start on a 1400 forex trading account, and only make 0.5% per day, at the end of the year, you would have made, 4497. I would presume even making 0.5% consistently every day is not a easy thing, and it may even take 6 months even under the guidance and mentoring of the pro traders.

This thread has been a interesting thread, and im sure one day soon, nev forex education will have paid off.

Give me your formula for making that and I will try it. I cannot give you the response you deserve because the fun police have been on to me.:smart::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::cool::cool::cool::cool:

The fact is that this Nev character has made nothing in the last 3 months. How's that a good investment? When I say nothing of course he is in fact minus 3.5k. He needed to make 500% to break even and is currently around 0%.

The fact is that this Nev character has made nothing in the last 3 months. How's that a good investment? When I say nothing of course he is in fact minus 3.5k. He needed to make 500% to break even and is currently around 0%.

LST have given me back £2125.59 to trade with so far and I am sat in their offices right now getting extra training and mentorship.

£3.5k is a bargain as I still believe that I have invested my money in myself rather than their company. They are still teching me and are very patient considering it's my brain that I am fighting with not their strategies etc.

LST have given me back £2125.59 to trade with so far and I am sat in their offices right now getting extra training and mentorship.

£3.5k is a bargain as I still believe that I have invested my money in myself rather than their company. They are still teching me and are very patient considering it's my brain that I am fighting with not their strategies etc.

Last time I looked you were about break even, or to put it another way, minus 3.5k. Now you are doing more training, let me guess it's the advanced course.

no. I am still prop trading (training). paid once and they are slowly feeding it back to me as I iron out the mistakes that I am making....

no. I am still prop trading (training). paid once and they are slowly feeding it back to me as I iron out the mistakes that I am making....
What do you mean the mistakes you are making, on a trading floor????? WTF???????(n)(n)(n)(n)(n):LOL::LOL::LOL:
Unless they are just teaching you how to lose? WTF WTF WTF.F.F ?????? Only LOSERS have their money drip fed back to them so they can ,make mistakes with it.(n)(n)(n)(n)(n):LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
The fun police have been on to me again so I cannot express myself with greater clarity.:cool::cool::cool:

:sleep: Boring old rubbish spouted by the same anonymous people who lurk on BB's

Try trading for a living and stop pretending you know what you are on about. At least I am honest enough to say that I am still a newbie learning this stuff. Not some guru or the prop police.

If I make it to being a Market Wizard it will not be because of anything you have said on this thread or any other thread on this BB.

So take your head out your ar$e and jog on. :clap:

To be fair nev you must realise that you have behaved like a complete pillock. I cannot say more than that because the fun police have been on to me. Your chances of becoming a "market wizard" are on a par with me hiring Rosemary West as a babysitter. Or failing that Gordon Brown as a commodities trading coach.

Last edited:
Trading Trends converts even the most sceptical of T2W posters. Learn how to make 100's of pips as I do. Though please excuse my ignorance when it comes to words like pips , points and price. It's the account balance that matters at the end of the day!

For once Nev I am in total agreement. You are minus 48% on your personal account and minus 11% on your LST account with January's results still to come. When will you realise that these guys stitched you up? Stop trading and do some more research before you lose all your money.

FXCM - 10110380 System | Myfxbook

:sleep:Boring :sleep:
Change the record Bum Crusher

OK Nev I have the utmost respect for you for having the naked courage to flush all your money down the bog and call it a learning experience then come back for more. smiling.:):):):):):):):):):):):):cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p:p:smart::smart::smart::smart::whistle:whistling

I knew that would make you happy. Why don't you express how you trade successfuly? We are all keen to read how you became so successful.
The fact is pbody you are just as crap.
LST have nothing to prove, they make money all day every day. Of that I am certain. If you actually read my blog you'd know that I am the root cause for the draw down not because of what they have taught me. So take your head out your **** and stop defaming a credible co and direct your insults to me via my blog. The comments are wide open Trading Trends

I knew that would make you happy. Why don't you express how you trade successfuly? We are all keen to read how you became so successful.
The fact is pbody you are just as crap.
LST have nothing to prove, they make money all day every day. Of that I am certain. If you actually read my blog you'd know that I am the root cause for the draw down not because of what they have taught me. So take your head out your **** and stop defaming a credible co and direct your insults to me via my blog. The comments are wide open Trading Trends

Ive no doubt LST make money every day but they make it from mugs like you.