London Stone Trading

Sep13_Scalping_basic - followNev's library

on my degree course I was promised a qualification that would allow me to enter the work/market place with a significant advantage. When I arrived I found that I had to learn a lot of what I needed to know myself. Maybe at first I thought this was a rubbish way to learn but I had just come out of being spoon fed by my comprehensive schooling. It was when I approached my tutors and asked them poignant questions that they started to divulge all the hidden secrets, which ultimately lead to success.. A lot of people started my degree course, most dropped out within the first year. If you made it to the 3rd year you had basically shown commitment, interest and a level of competency. The tutors became more than spoon feeders, they actively encouraged the remaining few to explore and come up with new and better ways, and showed us how to express ourselves.
If you follow the rules and stick to them the chances are you'll find your way, good luck ..:)

Sep13_Scalping_basic - followNev's library

on my degree course I was promised a qualification that would allow me to enter the work/market place with a significant advantage. When I arrived I found that I had to learn a lot of what I needed to know myself. Maybe at first I thought this was a rubbish way to learn but I had just come out of being spoon fed by my comprehensive schooling. It was when I approached my tutors and asked them poignant questions that they started to divulge all the hidden secrets, which ultimately lead to success.. A lot of people started my degree course, most dropped out within the first year. If you made it to the 3rd year you had basically shown commitment, interest and a level of competency. The tutors became more than spoon feeders, they actively encouraged the remaining few to explore and come up with new and better ways, and showed us how to express ourselves.
If you follow the rules and stick to them the chances are you'll find your way, good luck ..:)

Nev has inadvertently informed us that London Stone are now using a different name to sell their crap courses. Check out Forex Training | Learn Forex Trading | Forex Trading Course | Forex Training Worldwide Forex Training Worldwide

and compare to

Contact Us - Proprietary Trading | Become a Trader | Trading London | Prop Trading | Income From Trading

Apparently they are now ranked first on the UK list of investment banks, that's without even being an investment bank. Pretty good so far.

They also state they have lots of positive reviews on Financeindex.co.uk, except that site doesn't exist. Stay well clear of Forex Training Worldwide.

i love the fact that you read my blog...
Trading Trends ... it's so awesome to get the free clicks from you... keep up the good work. Don't forget to click on http://http://www.spreadbetmagazine.com/ they'll appreciate that ... Many thanks. Nev
iamnev at gmail dot com

I hope it will boost your ad revenue and help you make up for the losses you have suffered as a result of getting involved with these guys.

Don't get paid. Just Spreading the love. Unlike you. But we all appreciate the fact that you alone bring everything on my blog to the attention of a lot of people who would probably not have visited before.
In fact you are probably the main stream for directing people to a lot of web sites that would sometimes be missing out on visitors. We should pay you. Trading Trends

If you put your results back up I'm sure a lot of people would look at it. Of course you deleted all that stuff when you got to -50%.

Yeah. I totally went broke like u said I would. So I am doing what u do and just being a fat forum troll. More KFC please. What else should we do now that we're troll buddies. Love you x