London Stone Trading

I just noticed you lost another 20% of your LST account. Seriously you need to stop now and not waste any more money. OK the LST money is gone anyhow as they'll never give that back to you but why on earth are you losing money from another account as well?

Nev, I am so enthralld with admiration at your truly courageous actions in losing money handover fist then going back for more. Truly If I worked ofr LST I would give you another £500 of your own money back to play on the demo platform for a while and then continue your positive advertisng. For the fun police: is this the sort of sugary huggy approach I should take with the more delicate of egos?:love::love::love::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::?::?::?::idea::idea::idea::idea::p:p:p(y)(y)

I knew that would make you happy. Why don't you express how you trade successfuly? We are all keen to read how you became so successful.
The fact is pbody you are just as crap.
LST have nothing to prove, they make money all day every day. Of that I am certain. If you actually read my blog you'd know that I am the root cause for the draw down not because of what they have taught me. So take your head out your **** and stop defaming a credible co and direct your insults to me via my blog. The comments are wide open Trading Trends

Forget about London Stone, this is all about you heading for a wipe out, youre down another 5% in the past day or two. You really need to stop before you lose your entire account, youve already lost more than half of your personal account and 20% of your LST account. I make that about £5000 in the red already, do you even realise how much you need to make to get back to breakeven?

Forget about London Stone, this is all about you heading for a wipe out, youre down another 5% in the past day or two. You really need to stop before you lose your entire account, youve already lost more than half of your personal account and 20% of your LST account. I make that about £5000 in the red already, do you even realise how much you need to make to get back to breakeven?

Sorry to say it nev, but he's absolutely right you know. Looking back over this thread, there's no way you should be trading with real money yet. You need to do some serious learning and more importantly thinking first.

Don't most people wipe out their first live account and fail completely within 3 months?

That's the stats that get shouted around on these forums anway...

Nev's on what...month 5 now? Probably beats most of us lot! :p

He does still suck though :D

Last edited:
guys, be careful when reading what is written on these pages. Alot of the profiles are fake, and are set up just to bad mouth competitors. Do your own due dilegence.

PBoyles, who is always on this site slating every firm out there, and seems like he hates the model of paying for training, actually went on a course with amplify trading a while back. the fact he seems to think all companies providing this training are rip-offs would suggest this has something to do with his time at amplify, so you would assume that he would be writing negative comments on their thread as well as other threads, but if you take a look he has never written anything on their thread. he has just been caught out on another thread which i have posted the link to below, so have a read before you take anything pboyles says seriously. maybe he is still working with amplify??

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/143750-aldersgate-trading-3.html

alot of other people on here are the same, but this is an example about one guy being caught out. so dont trust whatever is written here by whoever. Pboyles's comments (or lack of about amplify) made a friend join amplify and is seriously peed off. make sure you are not someone whose decision is swayed by someones comments on here! do your own due diligence!

Who knows ? Time will tell.

From the looks of it, it takes a year or two for them to go under. I think LST have been around for about 1.5 years now?

This is a perfect example of why you should never pay any of these companies for training. Nev hasn't been given any more money since November, he's down at least 25% on his LST account after 7 months and he lost 50% of his own account before going to SIM. He needed to make 500% to break even after paying these guys.

LST – Trading Summary « Trading Trends

Ahh another classic pboyles, digging up an old thread to keep bad mouthing all companies except Amplify Trading.

I thought you only dealt in facts ? If you look properly you will see that he received increases in February AND April... even though he is losing money... just check the balances on his statement. It's right there in front of you... oh wait, you don't care you just like to make stupid comments.

So this suggest that the company are SUPPORTING HIM whilst he is learning and losing...

What other companies are you aware of that give more money when a trader is below the company funded amounts?

(y)

Here's a quote direct from the LST site...bottom of page.

Proprietary Trading Opportunities - Proprietary Trading | Become a Trader | Trading London | Prop Trading | Income From Trading

"Learning to become a consistent trader is a skill that will be finely tuned throughout your career. Some may find it takes a few months, some may find that it takes years to achieve their goals. London Stone Trading will provide the knowledge, support and training.."

So, LST haven't lied, haven't recruited under false pretences and have supported Nev financially whilst he's learning. Sounds good to me. As you correctly rant on about on these forums for 14 hours a day, it might take people years, if ever, to learn to trade. At least this company are helping and not just getting rid. ALL other companies, Savi, Amplify (which you know about well...) would have gotten rid of Nev and taken the 3k and got rid.

Ahh another classic pboyles, digging up an old thread to keep bad mouthing all companies except Amplify Trading.

I thought you only dealt in facts ? If you look properly you will see that he received increases in February AND April... even though he is losing money... just check the balances on his statement. It's right there in front of you... oh wait, you don't care you just like to make stupid comments.

So this suggest that the company are SUPPORTING HIM whilst he is learning and losing...

What other companies are you aware of that give more money when a trader is below the company funded amounts?

(y)

Here's a quote direct from the LST site...bottom of page.

Proprietary Trading Opportunities - Proprietary Trading | Become a Trader | Trading London | Prop Trading | Income From Trading

"Learning to become a consistent trader is a skill that will be finely tuned throughout your career. Some may find it takes a few months, some may find that it takes years to achieve their goals. London Stone Trading will provide the knowledge, support and training.."

So, LST haven't lied, haven't recruited under false pretences and have supported Nev financially whilst he's learning. Sounds good to me. As you correctly rant on about on these forums for 14 hours a day, it might take people years, if ever, to learn to trade. At least this company are helping and not just getting rid. ALL other companies, Savi, Amplify (which you know about well...) would have gotten rid of Nev and taken the 3k and got rid.

How many times do I have to say it, do not pay any company for training, not Amplify or anyone else.

OK so it appears they gave him an extra £12 at the end of January (unless that's a typo), great.

You seem to ignore the fact that your own company (Amplify Trading), Savi and any other surviving prop house would have kicked him out after the very first losing month. Regardless of what money it was.

At least at LST, even though he looks like a crap trader, he's still there learning and got a chance. If they are giving him money every month even though he's losing I would love to know how much mulla the good traders get ! (y)

Please can you try to look at things subjectively rather than with your blinkers on as a "make everyone look bad other than Amplify Trading" person.

Hello,
About the London Stone Trading its a ripoff and scam.
I have paid the first intsallment and in in order to give just 500 pounds to start trading,they asked me to pay the rest 2500 pounds.
Can you survive with 500 pounds?I can't.
I tell you what;you might keep that as your trading capital to learn forex trading.Why do you want to give it to them?They are making money on the backs of other people by ripping them off consistently.
If you are really interested you might as well check out Fund Accounting, Futex Systems Inc.
I wish you all the best.Please avoid the London Stone Trading scam.

Also London Stone Trading dont work.They cant make money from their strategies,thats why they charge for their "training".Avoid the London Stone Trading scam.

I just back read the entire post.. lots of bickering but i am interested now thats its almost 12 months on Navs progress

http://tradingtrends.wordpress.com/my-trading-summary/

this dosent appear to work the main page does and the posts are recent, Nav if your still on this forum a progress update would be cool. I have attempted FX trading before and gave up after losses, this is no deubt due to bad money managment and unrealistic expectations ect ect.. i have since grown a little older and would like to attempt again and came across this London stone page wile searching for courses.. im not interested in making money yet just learinging and havin someone to actually speak to? are they really that bad? im looking at the 579 pound course, im happy to invest a small amount of my own money or even just do a demo account wile i learn and return proffits.

If thease guys are rubbish can any one sugest a good training company in London, i know books exist ect but i find instructor or video lead training much better as i have a slight dislexia problem and books wear me out.. :(

Thanks Lads

Tom

Tom

None of these companies are able to teach you to trade successfully. They are all a waste of time and money. Some may make a genuine effort, others will take your money and disappear, either way your money will be gone.

Iamnev took down his results page. The last update was that he had lost 50% of one account and 25% of another.

These guys and others like them are not the answer.

Informed Trades and Babypips are your friend!

There are no books that can teach you. Only help you learn faster.