London Stone Trading

why do you stalk all of his posts and comment on them? why do you care whether I am a prop trader with lst? are you now stalking me?

'A number of traders have found it fairly simple to make a large amount of capital as the Forex market prices change more than 20 times per minute.

By Eric Reed.

that is quite possible one of the dumbest things I have heard on tarde to win. numpty. :clap:

Total Posts: 72
Posts Per Day: 71.87
Find all posts by Stronzo Coglioni
Find all threads started by Stronzo Coglioni
You're on ignore, you is a troll. A very , very bored alter ego, TROLL

It's shocking isn't it? And some of Nev's earlier posts - the things he didn't know after being "trained".

London Stone Trading? Pass a Stone Trading, more like.

yes dude. anyone who thinks trading is easy is in for a rude awakening. in a zero sum game with a bunch of smart tarders all with 10,000+ hours screen time chumps get slaughtered. It's all a learning process, if you are a chump but think you can tarde you havnt even rounded 1st base. If you are a chump but recognise you are a chump at least you can start to progress. I am starting to think some of these stop loss susan's deserve it.

Lol, sounds like a bunch of bull to me matey.

I heard Dean was a ex Red Arrows pilot...

I heard Dean invented the MIR space station...

My mate said Dean shot Gaddafi...

I've got a friend who said you work at Savi Trading and are setting about trying to make London Stone look bad... (see what I did there?!? :) )

My mates girlfriends dad's sisters mum in law said Dean did a million pound a pip at Schnieder...

The whole spread betting account thing has been done - you can't make them sound bad there when it is already very evident (by FXCM themselves) that it was not a spread betting account. In fact, if you read back you will see that the only person that said it is a spread betting account is pboyles and not even iamnev...

I started off disliking London Stone for the same reason that I dislike all the other prop trading companies, but now the more I look into them the more I do like them and think they may be a shining light for other prop trading companies.

Who cares if your mates mate sisters aunties whatever hasn't heard of 1 broker in a city of thousands... no one can deny they are part of a FSA regulated group, you can see it for yourself.

The other argument against prop companies is that they also 'sell the dream' .... well if you look properly at the London Stone website, rather than just pick and choose what little things you can to try and be mean about, you will see that they actually tell the new traders that the path is not easy.... now you show me another prop website that tells new traders that...

"Learning to become a consistent trader is a skill that will be finely tuned throughout your career. Some may find it takes a few months, some may find that it takes years to achieve their goals. London Stone Trading will provide the knowledge, support and training but the trader will need time, dedication and commitment to succeed. We advise all trainees they will not make a consistent sole income for many months and those who apply should take this into account. "

With regards to them starting traders on small accounts... it looks as though most of the traders who go through the "Remote Trainee Trader" (the clue is in the title!) (including iamnev by the sounds of it) are remote traders, that means that they are trading from home, without any formal risk management or control. Meaning that how could a business possibly exist when the company risks everything to a trader who hasn't even finished the training course yet... of course they are going to limit the funds they start with, otherwise everyone they teach would be LEARNING (that's right, they are paying for an education.. much like every university in the world... are universities a scam too?!? ) at the complete risk of the company. That's like a university saying that you can come along and pay 9k / year in tuition fee's but don't worry we will give it all back to you before you finish your degree because we know you will be successful and get a job...

Like I mentioned, I still don't really think prop trading is the new way to go for new traders, but I do think that most of you people on here are just aliases of other prop companies (ones that are actually worried about another company doing something right...) and trying to make them look bad as and when you can.

I say well done to London Stone Trading for seemingly being ethical and at least trying to do something right, now lets see if the business can withstand the test of time.

Last edited:
Easy easy calm down you sound like you work for them- the way you have come out of nowhere to back them up. Anyway i was just stating on here what i have found out as i have done in the past, so people can know - not sure why you have such a problem with it if you feel it is not true especially as you claim to not have anything to do with them.

As you say many people can be aliases for other firms on this forum but i have never recommended or stuck up for any prop firm unlike you- guess your alias as london stone has been blown.

Lol, sounds like a bunch of bull to me matey.

I heard Dean was a ex Red Arrows pilot...

I heard Dean invented the MIR space station...

My mate said Dean shot Gaddafi...

I've got a friend who said you work at Savi Trading and are setting about trying to make London Stone look bad... (see what I did there?!? :) )

My mates girlfriends dad's sisters mum in law said Dean did a million pound a pip at Schnieder...

The whole spread betting account thing has been done - you can't make them sound bad there when it is already very evident (by FXCM themselves) that it was not a spread betting account. In fact, if you read back you will see that the only person that said it is a spread betting account is pboyles and not even iamnev...

I started off disliking London Stone for the same reason that I dislike all the other prop trading companies, but now the more I look into them the more I do like them and think they may be a shining light for other prop trading companies.

Who cares if your mates mate sisters aunties whatever hasn't heard of 1 broker in a city of thousands... no one can deny they are part of a FSA regulated group, you can see it for yourself.

The other argument against prop companies is that they also 'sell the dream' .... well if you look properly at the London Stone website, rather than just pick and choose what little things you can to try and be mean about, you will see that they actually tell the new traders that the path is not easy.... now you show me another prop website that tells new traders that...

"Learning to become a consistent trader is a skill that will be finely tuned throughout your career. Some may find it takes a few months, some may find that it takes years to achieve their goals. London Stone Trading will provide the knowledge, support and training but the trader will need time, dedication and commitment to succeed. We advise all trainees they will not make a consistent sole income for many months and those who apply should take this into account. "

With regards to them starting traders on small accounts... it looks as though most of the traders who go through the "Remote Trainee Trader" (the clue is in the title!) (including iamnev by the sounds of it) are remote traders, that means that they are trading from home, without any formal risk management or control. Meaning that how could a business possibly exist when the company risks everything to a trader who hasn't even finished the training course yet... of course they are going to limit the funds they start with, otherwise everyone they teach would be LEARNING (that's right, they are paying for an education.. much like every university in the world... are universities a scam too?!? ) at the complete risk of the company. That's like a university saying that you can come along and pay 9k / year in tuition fee's but don't worry we will give it all back to you before you finish your degree because we know you will be successful and get a job...

Like I mentioned, I still don't really think prop trading is the new way to go for new traders, but I do think that most of you people on here are just aliases of other prop companies (ones that are actually worried about another company doing something right...) and trying to make them look bad as and when you can.

I say well done to London Stone Trading for seemingly being ethical and at least trying to do something right, now lets see if the business can withstand the test of time.

Er, I think he's right. It says it right there on their website

Meet Us - Proprietary Trading | Become a Trader | Trading London | Prop Trading | Income From Trading

The ex pilot bit is right there on London Stone's web site. I've no doubt the stuff about Ranjeev or whatever he's called is correct too.

hehe, i wasnt questioning the raf bit, just the shady " my mate knows him from somewhere "

that all sounds a bit wank.

I actually knows Tyranttrader's mate from when we used to work in my dad's electrical shop. He never even worked at schneider!

And round and round we go!

Jesus pboyles you write responses fast, I only just finished replying to you on the K2A thread!

This is not true at all..I have a friend who was on the same training course as Dean at Schneider just over a year ago. *He specifically remembers him because of him being an ex RAF Pilot. *He did not make it through to get backed at Schneider and according to my friend moved on to another proprietary firm where he paid for training, although I am not sure on this as my friend says he lost contact with Dean from that point onwards. *So here they are saying a perfect example of what can be achieved through our training, well they started the business in Feb 2011 with him as the MD, seeing as he was with Schneider and another firm around this time last year then they cant really have trained him, and maybe if he is so good it shows what can be achieved by the training at Schneider or one of the other firms or just that he never really cut the mustard as a trader that they let him go and he had come to a company and become a mentor and take traders training fees. *If he had just stated that he was with the other firms as a trainee first, then there might not be a problem, but for London Stone to say he is an example of what can be achieved through their training is totally false( and that is if the guy is even a profitable trader).

Just done some research myself having never heard of Schneider before.

isnt schneider really hard to get into? Do they have like a really high minimum requirement to get into? Like a 2.1 in finance or something?
:smart:

Just done some research myself having never heard of Schneider before.

isnt schneider really hard to get into? Do they have like a really high minimum requirement to get into? Like a 2.1 in finance or something?
:smart:

there is a thread about them here. If I recal correctly only a couple of people out of a group of thirty get kept on after the training and most of them dont last a year so very low chances of success.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...ng-associates-my-feed-back-6.html#post1638340