London Meet - Mech Systems Traders

Update

Still no response - assume nothing is happening until I confirm a date here.

No, London,derbyshire,Sussex,Bucks I think

Yer! I fancy coming,meet some of the great traders of the world.Anyone from Essex Matt

If we were great we would be running a hedge fund or living on a yacht(s).
But you can still have my autograph if you really want it:LOL:

Next Meeting

Finally - next meeting is definitely confirmed for Thursday 17th 11am at the Slug & lettuce Chicheley st ( next to London eye).
Downstairs bar.
Lunch (full menu ) is compulsory (cost £11).
Complimentary tea & coffee * juice all day.

Finally - next meeting is definitely confirmed for Thursday 17th 11am at the Slug & lettuce Chicheley st ( next to London eye).
Downstairs bar.
Lunch (full menu ) is compulsory (cost £11).
Complimentary tea & coffee * juice all day.

Hey Rdstagg, can't make today's meet, have to fly out tonight, last minute thing, will definately be at the next one.

Iceman

Pm

Would Paul who attended today's meeting kindly contact us (PM me if you like)- we seem to have a bouncing email address!:eek:

mm how about Sugar Reef in Mayfair. Really good food and pretty comfy place with bar and lounge downstairs.
Unless a "roof garden" is preferred.

Roof garden would be highly dependent on our super duper English summer!.. :) Lets stick to something where we can minimise risk of low turnout!.. Sugar Reef or similar sounds good..

Sounds good to me. Ill be there.
Just checking the usual venue has not actually gone into liquidation.....read that back on page 6??

venue

The slug and lettuce is no longer in administration - at least the County Hall pub isn't anyway!
Iceman17 - scroll down this thread and you will find all the details you require.

First meeting of 2009

Jan 19th.
Start 11am
Venue - Slug & lettuce (basement) - Chicheley st next to London eye
nearest train/tube - Waterloo.
Cost - £12 - includes lunch and tea/coffee/juice all day

Meeting Reminder

Jan 19th.
Start 11am
Venue - Slug & lettuce (basement) - Chicheley st next to London eye
nearest train/tube - Waterloo.
Cost - £12 - includes lunch and tea/coffee/juice all day

First meeting of 2009.

I'm trying to work out whether I have common interests with your group here - is it essentially the same as described in the postings in 2007?

Are you trying (or succeeding) in putting together trading capital for a mech. system you already have?

Is it more social or is there going to be a presentation?

I'd be glad for any more info, thanks.