London Meet - Mech Systems Traders

seymourvt

10 0
Hi there rdstagg,

I would be very keen to join you guys if that's ok with you. I trade Nasdaq stocks, but am keen to broaden my knowledge of anything interesting. Is it 11 am on mon 9th Feb at Slug n Lettuce near London Eye then??

Cheers,

Seymour

Hi

Its just a bunch of traders getting together with a bit of educational stuff thrown in and an excuse to network with each other and chin wag about trading with people who actually understand what you mean!

No lists no packdrill - just turn up.

rdstagg

207 3
Next meeting

April 7th 2009

11am
slug & lettuce - basement.
Chichely st - next to London eye and Waterloo station

donaldduke

Experienced member
1,665 256
April 7th 2009

11am
slug & lettuce - basement.
Chichely st - next to London eye and Waterloo station
russell,

I used to follow your blog, how is your system doing these days.. it was making new equity highs every day back in july.

I will try to make the next meet, it will then be about 18 months since i last went to one of your London Mech Trader meets.

rdstagg

207 3
Hi

System is continuing to operate as normal however I now day trade a lot more frequently which keeps the interest factor up.(different system).
Recent volatility did cause a few wild gyrations however!!

simonbrew

27 7
Darren/Ninja has recommended your London meetings, and I'd love to attend future ones if I may, but unfortunately I'm away on Apr 7 - maybe I can join you in the future?
Thanks in advance.. Simon (one of the Million Dollar Traders)

rdstagg

207 3
Fame at last!

Darren/Ninja has recommended your London meetings, and I'd love to attend future ones if I may, but unfortunately I'm away on Apr 7 - maybe I can join you in the future?
Thanks in advance.. Simon (one of the Million Dollar Traders)
Simon

Its free to anyone so no problems joining us.
One after April is June 8th.

rdstagg

207 3
Next Meeting

Reminder from: MSTraders Yahoo! Group

Title: Meeting

Date: Tuesday April 7, 2009
Time: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 4 minutes.
Location: Slug & Lettuce,Chicheley Street (next to London Eye).

All welcome.
This meetings presentation are on Carbon trading and a review of our current mechanical system.

rdstagg

207 3
June Meeting

Next meeting June 8th (Monday) 11am.