London academy of trading

Tonyspence

Hello all traders,

Im about to go on course, after i receive a level 5 diploma in applied financial trading. This course is going to cost me £7194. Its at the london academy of trading.

Has anyone done this or have any information on this place. Any help would be grateful .

Thank you in advance.

London Academy of Trading

Hello all traders,

Im about to go on course, after i receive a level 5 diploma in applied financial trading. This course is going to cost me £7194. Its at the london academy of trading.

Has anyone done this or have any information on this place. Any help would be grateful .

Thank you in advance.

Also, they adverise via job boards when in fact the main thing they are doing is offering training.
Many people on this forum have doubts as to whether the training is actually worthwhile.

One might also wonder why they need to advertise what is essentially a training course via a job board.

Search for "London Academy of Trading" or "London Global Investments"

Here is one such post:

" Re: London Academy of Trading

It appears to be run by the same guy that ran London Global Investments, James Clements. I've no idea what happened at LGI, they havnt been mentioned for months. I see they are advertising 'jobs' which will probably end up being paid training courses, slightly dubious if that is the case.

Have a look at this link for starters:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-firms/114182-anyone-heard-london-global-investments.html

Last edited:
I've never spent a dime on training material and I've been more successful than people I know who have spent hundreds (sometimes thousands) on training. It's all on the Internet. You can even find free .pdf formats of any trading book. Being old isn't even an excuse. Do some due diligence before giving money to anybody.

I've never spent a dime on training material and I've been more successful than people I know who have spent hundreds (sometimes thousands) on training. It's all on the Internet. You can even find free .pdf formats of any trading book. Being old isn't even an excuse. Do some due diligence before giving money to anybody.

Could you suggest any books that you've found most helpful?