Online trading academy

hey :)

to be honest with you its like the other said you can find tons of basic trading lessons on YouTube, creating & developing your strategy of trading its up to you .

i will be happy to help if you have any questions, Good Luck !!

Online Trading Academy

Is anyone here familiar with Online Trading Academy? I have read many bad things about them but also have found very good reviews which seem to outweigh the bad.

these kind of courses are fine for teaching the basics, but dont believe they hype, ie that you will be able to trade profitably after taking a short course like this. 99.9% you will come out the other side knowing some basics but still be an absolute beginner.

If you want to spend a few thousand to learn the basics then go for it, but most of the info is available online for free.

I have found some great tutorials that can teach you how to trade, i also came across some trading websites that offers you free educational materials. I think if you are an autodidact then you can definitely learn how to trade for free, there is more than enough information on the web. If you are not, like me, it does pay off to take a personal instructor and sign up for some sort of an educational program.