Online Trading Academy

Good morning!

I'm new to trading & am considering taking the Professional Trader Course that is offered through Online Trading Academy. It's a bit expensive, but do I want to pay the fee or do I want to pay by learning through my mistakes (losing money)?

Has anyone taken any courses from OTA? Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Tony

complete waste of 5000.00 pay the shipping i will send you the workbooks

There is an Online Trading Academy here in Dallas, TX USA. I give it 2 stars out of 5.
I do know a lady that took the course and it gave her a great start. She spend a year learning and practicing and became a full time traders. Of the about 60 people that I heard took the course, only she became full time.They don't have any proof their meathod works. Like a profitable trading signal and track record. But lots of hot air.
There is no live trading room online, but live in the classroom for 5 days.
They charge about $5000.00 for basic 1 week course with a year+ follow-up. They want you to trade with real money and not fake accounts. You trade with their money in very small trades for the 5 days.
Their course teaches that you should to learn just a few stocks (1-3) very well. And jump in and make quick patterned day trades. They teach you to read the DOM of stocks and read the orders looking for market makers that are moving the stock. Trading with the market makers.
I did go to several alumi events and no one said it was a scam, but could not get them to tell me if they were making any money from their training.
I would sign-up if they need to have an live trading prooving that they can trade both daytrading and swing trading signals. And gave me trades to make money from.
They do have a radio broadcast that you can find in "tunein.com" and other podcast.
They do have other courses options, futures etc-- but no signals to proof they know how to trade themselfs like most trainers. They do everything, but trade and make money.
I hope they proof me wrong someday and give us a fish and teach us to fish at the same time.

Last edited:
There is an Online Trading Academy here in Dallas, TX USA. I give it 2 stars out of 5.
I do know a lady that took the course and it gave her a great start. She spend a year learning and practicing and became a full time traders. Of the about 60 people that I heard took the course, only she became full time.They don't have any proof their meathod works. Like a profitable trading signal and track record. But lots of hot air.
They charge about $5000.00 for basic 1 week course with a year+ follow-up. They want you to trade with real money and not fake accounts. You trade with their money in very small trades for the 5 days.
Their course teaches that you should to learn just a few stocks (1-3) very well. And jump in and make quick patterned day trades. They teach you to read the DOM of stocks and read the orders looking for market makers that are moving the stock. Trading with the market makers.
I did go to several alumi events and no one said it was a scam, but could not get them to tell me if they were making any money from their training.
I would sign-up if they need to have an live trading prooving that they can trade both daytrading and swing trading signals. And gave me trades to make money from.
They do have a radio broadcast that you can find in "tunein.com" and other podcast.
They do have other courses options, futures etc-- but no signals to proof they know how to trade themselfs like most trainers. They do everything, but trade and make money.
I hope they proof me wrong someday and give us a fish and teach us to fish at the same time.

You are one lying forken cant. There IS/ARE several live rooms. It is up to you to make your OWN network. The best tip I was given is that we are all GREEDY and LAZY. You have just proved it, you farkin lazy idle brastord. :whistle:whistling:whistling

if you want there materal go to e-bay failed traders sell there 5 and 10 thousand dallor courses for 200.00

5 grand is a rip-off whether there is a trading room or not. I would never pay that much and I can easily afford it.

Limit yourself to $2000 and seek those who provide plenty of evidence that their methods work.

You can find some. Not too many, but there are some.

5 grand is a rip-off whether there is a trading room or not. I would never pay that much and I can easily afford it.

Limit yourself to $2000 and seek those who provide plenty of evidence that their methods work.

You can find some. Not too many, but there are some.

I could not agree more. I would actually never pay more than $1500 or so for a single product unless it comes with a trading room in which case I might be willing to part with 2 grand of my hard earned money.

Fortunately, I have never paid that much. Someone very generous shared with me his trading ideas that I have been using for over 7 years now.

Fortunately, I have never paid that much. Someone very generous shared with me his trading ideas that I have been using for over 7 years now.

Unfortunately, people that generous are very rare. That's why it's important to do your DD very well. Who was that person? Your friend?

I think that people should buy courses from Online Trading Academy. I'm sure they will learn a very valuable lesson.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: