Logic Investments

Thank you for your thoughts on this sad episode in my investment history and I will give what you say serious consideration, not so much for the chance of any financial benefit but because I would like to stop other people getting taken in like I was by Logic Investments who really do give brokers a bad name and have no ethics at all!
I would have taken action before but the situation that Logic got me into made me so worried that I had a breakdown and had to go on medication and also I felt such an idiot for letting them get control over me as in some way they had me thinking that they were my friends, I know that sounds stupid but I did trust them and it is only now that I can start to think straight about the situation,
Once again thank you all for your thoughts on my sad experience with Logic Investments of London.

Incredible, I cant believe I got taken in by them what a fool I was although my suspicions were aroused even more when I saw a post on T2W and I asked Darren and Shamir of Logic if they had asked Toonbarmy to cold call potential clients and they said that they were going to sue T2W and that Toonbarmy was a lier, however Darren Easton then put the video links on this site claiming they were asked for their opinions by TV companies!
Thank you so much for your information I feel much better after your comments, it just shows that there are really decent people in the trading world!

Incredible, I cant believe I got taken in by them what a fool I was although my suspicions were aroused even more when I saw a post on T2W and I asked Darren and Shamir of Logic if they had asked Toonbarmy to cold call potential clients and they said that they were going to sue T2W and that Toonbarmy was a lier, however Darren Easton then put the video links on this site claiming they were asked for their opinions by TV companies!
Thank you so much for your information I feel much better after your comments, it just shows that there are really decent people in the trading world!

Even the worst scammers can get themselves on TV, it's just a question of paying.

I have been receiving trading advice from Logic Investments for almost a year now. Initially I stumbled across this company after subscribing for a free trial of their investment reports via an advert on the Reuters website. Generally speaking I’m impressed with their ability to help me identify potentially profitable trades for both the long and the short term. My advisor not only recommends suitable companies to trade but crucially they help me with money management techniques which I have found vital to succeed in the long term; especially in the current market conditions. I’m not going to suggest that this firm owns a crystal ball and always picks winners but they do enhance my ability to manage my share portfolio more effectively and have helped me to identify great companies such as Supergroup, Salesforce and Tullow Oil to name a few. Recently I have recommended Logic Investments to three of my associates, one of which has arranged to meet them at their offices in London next week. Overall I believe that this firm takes the correct approach to stockbroking which is a breath of fresh air compared to my previous experiences with some of their larger rivals.

Give the first compliment

Comment Be the first to comment on this review for Logic Investments

peterali
2 reviews

Offensive content?

Review of Logic Investments from 26 April 2011

Outstanding service and advice! Very happy with the level of professionalism of their staff and Logic Investments comprehensive trading platform.

Give the first compliment

London: Restaurants, Entertainment, Hotels, Doctors - Reviews by Qype Users

I found the above on the Qupe City Of London website and I think it must have been written by either a friend or member of staff because Logic Investments were the rudest most incompitent pile of pants that I have ever come accross!

Stay away from CFD trading and spread betting as I have looked into the money pit dug for me by Darren and Shamir advisory CFD brokers called Logic Investments in London who persuaded me that it was so easy to make lots of money if I trusted them because they were traders and I had to think like them, which I did for 12 months and lost far more in that time than the previous 12 years of doing it myself and even worse I had paid out a fortune on their trading commissions to lose the money and ruined a portfolio!
I won't bore you any longer but trade yourself execution only and do your own research and when you get offers from these brokers offering you their advisory services in order to get rich then ask yourself if they really knew what to do would they not be taking the risk with their own money rather than yours, no because they get commission from you win or lose and they take no risk themselves and after all they can’t get it right all the time, or perhaps they have got it right taking the risk with your money and getting paid for it?

In 12 twelve months of having an advisory account with Logic Investments Darren Easton and Shamir Sachdev lost me more money than I had lost in the previous 12 years and charged me a fortune in trading fees, the last month alone being £3200 consisting of trades at £50 in and £50 out plus commission on £5000 position CFD trades!
When I queried their trading advice and that I had stated on my client profile that I was only open to medium risk and what on earth was going on Darren said I would have to complete another client profile,this being the second in less than 12 months and if I stated that my attitude was medium risk then they would have to close all my positions straight away and take all the losses, so I had to lie and say that I accepted high risk to avoid this action!
I had at that stage a long position of 44000 shares and a short position of 44000 shares in EMG with no stops running at the same time, they advised me this was sensible although in the end I took the losses and closed the account because I realised that I had been taken for a complete Sap by allowing them to run my investments!

Hey guys. Just a quick question. I have been in contact with a company called Logic Investments with regards to the job of trainee stockbroker. They said to me that I would have to cold call several private clients and once proven would make my way up and end up taking exams. I have 2 questions really.

1) Are they legitimate?

2) Is this process of "account opening" normal?

Cheers guys :)

Logic Investments appears on the FCA register. It is therefore a regulated firm and is a legitimate organisation. That’s assuming, of course, that this is the same firm as have offered you a position. Check on the FCA register to clarify this. The register will provide all details of the firm, including significant individuals within the firm and whether or not it has ever had any problems with the FCA.

However, to cold call is a breach of regulations. I would clarify with the firm what they mean by “cold calling”. The Client has to show an interest in the product being sold before being contacted. Remember, a breach of FCA regulations not only reflects upon the firm but also the individual involved.

Hey guys. Just a quick question. I have been in contact with a company called Logic Investments with regards to the job of trainee stockbroker. They said to me that I would have to cold call several private clients and once proven would make my way up and end up taking exams. I have 2 questions really.

1) Are they legitimate?

2) Is this process of "account opening" normal?

Cheers guys :)
Thank you for highlighting just what this firm is up to, from my experience of with them they are all about high pressure selling, they claim to their clients that they are "Advisory" CFD brokers and they they will represent the best interests of their clients.
From my experience with Logic Investments their overriding priority is persuading their clients to trade as many times as possible in every trading period in order to maximize their brokers commissions and charges!

Thank you for highlighting just what this firm is up to, from my experience of with them they are all about high pressure selling, they claim to their clients that they are "Advisory" CFD brokers and they they will represent the best interests of their clients.
From my experience with Logic Investments their overriding priority is persuading their clients to trade as many times as possible in every trading period in order to maximize their brokers commissions and charges!

You should take a short-term loan from enter site to get some money on your personal needs or investments. There are many different, simple things you can do to earn more money. But you need money to earn more money
:rolleyes:
I would honestly say this depends on your experience. If you have a proven profitable record and your returns exceed the cost of the money borrowed then yes.

Last edited: