Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Time for my seasonal dip back into gold, long from $1713.50, SL -$30, this is at 4x size of EU trades..

closed for 1697, -17....think gold and silver will be sold until end of year..

Some fancy footwork needed today to get back some £££

Really mixed market today

tlb, I'm really trying to understand your trades but can't understand the motivation for your many scalp trades, the numbers just don't stack up...

My Trades: Last week was probably one of my worst weeks for sometime but I recorded 37 pips off 12 trades...this week up until last night I'm on 76 pips off 7 trades...

Your trades: last week I total up that you got 17 pips off 23 trades and up until last evening you have a total of 4 pips off 37 trades...apologies if there is some adding errors as there are so many trades but what I add up does not match what you say you've made..

Please understand, I'm not having a go at you, just trying to understand if the scalping you're doing is really worth while, experience tells me it will never be but I love to learn...this is meant to be a constructive observation..

Please correct my math if it's incorrect but for now less trades, bigger stops yields better results..