Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

ah okay, so it's $1 per pip, not even £1 per pip...

Can your staff join T2W and post their trades? I'd prefer to see those type trades, your scalping trades carry enormous amount of posts which are easier to follow on your thread as a "scalping" thread..

They can't . they have enough difficulty managing different systems and many trades.

I didn't know - following the charts all the time:rolleyes:

I would've preferred the same direction though. Not very sure about long - signals are mixed

no worries:), I've been short EU from last night, looking for retracement down to 1.30..I guess there may some option expiry at 1.31 holding it up

Attachments

• IMG_13122012_145550.jpg
    IMG_13122012_145550.jpg
    496.6 KB · Views: 94

should have taken 10

Better luck next time honey bun, yes you should have taken 10, QE4 did not push EU through 1.31, so was a low probability long term trade....1.31 may break but think there is more probability shorting it from 1.31 and taking retracement...

Zen played it perfectly..

should have taken 10

I hope you don't mind 15, but why not close 1/2 - I've noticed you missed quite a few 10s. Don't get me wrong - it's good to run them if it's a nice trending market, but this is a choppy, no dirrection market atm.

Better luck next time honey bun, yes you should have taken 10, QE4 did not push EU through 1.31, so was a low probability long term trade....1.31 may break but think there is more probability shorting it from 1.31 and taking retracement...

Zen played it perfectly..

Thanks K - I did the best I could. It would be nice to wait for a confirmation, but in these conditions it's usually late at that point.

I hope you don't mind 15, but why not close 1/2 - I've noticed you missed quite a few 10s. Don't get me wrong - it's good to run them if it's a nice trending market, but this is a choppy, no dirrection market atm.

That is why I prefer scalping for 10 , you get loads of little profits.