Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Pips are from both threads, the running total you give on your thread does not add up so you need to check this.

Okay, so lets say for arguments sake you do manage to hit 150 pips for the week, you're doing this at £1/pip going by your charts, and doing this from 50 or so trades a week and posting 2 or 3 times per trade!! This is hard work for very poor return, I would not do it..

I've also said before, if you do this at £10/£20 per pip I would suspect IG would kick your account very quickly...(if you did manage to get 150 pips/week that is)

nope ig wouldnt kick you out. i know of trades of £100 a pip never kicked out.

but sometimes the internet gets fuzzy for closin or enterin. leave that one with ya.
sb isnt trading, we know that but it is a usefull tool when it suits you.. guys only a quick thing but flash has clearly done a good job here, would it not be easier to get a core of likeminded ones to trade a pair each on a tradecopier system? or pull calls through a skype mic? typing and trading CAN NOT BE DONE!

pro's dont so dont think any one can. maybe time for some of you guys to go to a seperate room.

remember. this is for youre income. happy xmas guys.

when you millionaires then let others blow up your ass for nice calls.

euro doll down for next 4 days then up for xmas. hey , its a call. xxxxxxxxxxx

but ffs get earning. and yes, 20 pips a day is enough.

**** knows why i even care, i suppose its like hating football fans but know why they like it. (and dont mean hate, too horrible a word)

Heres chart of aussie trade.I sold from rectangle and also from previous rectangle.Last time I didnt get a run down so hope for one this time.There really is no reason why this pattern should work.If you look at it,the 2nd rectangle is above the previous one and through a strong resistance area.Yet that line has held for a fall of 80 pips so far.Who knows really why it fell from there,but it did.10 out of 14 of my last trades have gone the 1/2 distance, one went 3/4 and I bailed out. It sounds like a great hit rate,but without the odd runner the profits arent great as if all is like for like losers should count as x 2.

Attachments

• 2012-12-13_1941.png
    2012-12-13_1941.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 140
nope ig wouldnt kick you out. i know of trades of £100 a pip never kicked out.

but sometimes the internet gets fuzzy for closin or enterin. leave that one with ya.
sb isnt trading, we know that but it is a usefull tool when it suits you.. guys only a quick thing but flash has clearly done a good job here, would it not be easier to get a core of likeminded ones to trade a pair each on a tradecopier system? or pull calls through a skype mic? typing and trading CAN NOT BE DONE!

pro's dont so dont think any one can. maybe time for some of you guys to go to a seperate room.

remember. this is for youre income. happy xmas guys.

when you millionaires then let others blow up your ass for nice calls.

euro doll down for next 4 days then up for xmas. hey , its a call. xxxxxxxxxxx

but ffs get earning. and yes, 20 pips a day is enough.

**** knows why i even care, i suppose its like hating football fans but know why they like it. (and dont mean hate, too horrible a word)

Andy, you working in an arcade?

I agree with you, euro down (not sure about the 4 days thing) but would not be surprised if these are pegged at for Christmas at these levels EU=1.30 GB=1.60 gold = 1,700....maybe something happening because of imminent US default and IMF has G20 agreement on a single gold backed currency from January at these pegged levels...all fx trading will end from January....muahahaha...:sneaky: seriously, watch the price action and the bigger picture.(have to justify my gold coins to the wife somehow)

Anyway, not correct, pro's do actually type and trade..there are plenty of private proprietary trader chat rooms out there, and they're not using skype.

If there was anything I prefer more instead of live calls would be open discussions/opinions on fundamentals instead of a flood of scalp posts for 5 pips

Nice pop in the markets on news of fiscal cliff meeting at the White House.
audusd moving more than other pairs. Probably good for a fade so I'll be looking for a short opportunity.

Peter

I'm keeping this on a tight leash. News leaks could mean spikes.
set target to 1.0514
I'll look to move stop to be if I get +5 or 6

Peter

exit @ 1.0527 -3
No movement so I'm out. Meeting starts shortly. Maybe straddling the market would be better? Keeping an eye on it.

Peter

im leaving my aussie,ive got 30 odd to play with,things may go my way:)

euro been in 10 pip range for 4 hrs

Last edited: