Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

As the market has been kicking my ass big time this month ,I am only trading small, very small.
Mainly to avoid being dragged out to mall,s to look at new shoes and coats and clothes I simply do not need.

Ah! my trade
eur/jpy sell 10795 stop 10 points

Showing my age here but had to share this article of a more innocent time
Punks, video games and kids just hanging out: How the Paparazzo of Peterborough documented life in town during the 70s and 80s | Mail Online

JT bites the dust again!

Attachments

• trade2win.jpg
    trade2win.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 131
always cut your losses , keep them small.

run your profits , keep them large.

Just had a look at your thread:LOL:, seems you always bail out from trades when you're between 5 and 12 pips in profit!! Makes some of your comments on this thread...well...let's say frankly odd!!:D

just your donald duck you post a trade and get your a-se kicked must be andy rich ( if you get my drift flash) fault

just your donald duck you post a trade and get your a-se kicked must be andy rich ( if you get my drift flash) fault

no he may not have seen it but i have. would you like to see me trade????

how much do you make a year trading you knobhead. sick to ****in death of offering to do it and you amateurs, sorry if some of you do it for real, keep tagging my ass.

bp, DO YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE, £100, £200 OR £1000 A DAY.

what do you trade amount wise? do you have bills to pay? quantify knobsack!

what do you make a day? week? month? year? you must be trading 20 lots a go as the figures you post in here, whilst consistent, wouldnt be worth trading for if any less than that.

lets go head to head on skype! your an amateur, and i really shouldnt have got into this whole forum stuff, i was warned it would wind me up. your a ****in chancer scalper, the lot of you in here.

please. i will come to your office, or you come to mine, but stop being disrespectful until you have met me, know me and seen what i do for a living (thats trading you ****).

until you offer that then i may as well read jk rowling or whatever other fiction is out there.

pistol at dawn. dont reply unless you will see it through.

on reflection i really shouldnt have pressed the send button. however origination never comes through in text. sorry if i offended anybody, its how i felt at the time, yes sick to death of part time traders telling me how it is. but my offers, any offers satnd. pm me or do it here if you want to come along and see a genuine shrill, lulz or wtf.

but bye bye

Last edited:
C'mon guys - try to post live calls or discussions about trades & set ups. I don't mind a bit of humour, but we don't need insults and other rubbish posts.

C'mon guys - try to post live calls or discussions about trades & set ups. I don't mind a bit of humour, but we don't need insults and other rubbish posts.

i am sorry zen. will not post here again unless it is for live calls. i apologise for sidetracking your trading thread.