Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

i think hell be too busy squeezing spots

Oh your welcome to come flash. We're at center parcs in a nice wood cabin. Having Xmas dinner there and staying the whole week. All paid for by my trading, don't mind payin for Yu too, so as you can see what you should be focusing on, money not pips. Xxxxxxxxxx

I got a few weeks off so I may, If accepted come in and try and give you a few cAlls on where I would enter. Mainly be euro used and I have a st preset of 20points but very rarely let it go past 5-10 points negative. It is a disaster stop not my actual one you see. Tp can be anything from 10-100 and I usually look at that before I enter a trade. But I don't mind if you don't wish me too and may not feel like it as just had tonsils out. Yep, I am that young flash.xx

Oh your welcome to come flash. We're at center parcs in a nice wood cabin. Having Xmas dinner there and staying the whole week. All paid for by my trading, don't mind payin for Yu too, so as you can see what you should be focusing on, money not pips. Xxxxxxxxxx

I got a few weeks off so I may, If accepted come in and try and give you a few cAlls on where I would enter. Mainly be euro used and I have a st preset of 20points but very rarely let it go past 5-10 points negative. It is a disaster stop not my actual one you see. Tp can be anything from 10-100 and I usually look at that before I enter a trade. But I don't mind if you don't wish me too and may not feel like it as just had tonsils out. Yep, I am that young flash.xx

your calls will be most welcome,i love to see people prove a point,good luck and glad you took the bait:)

short cad/jpy at 83.86 sl 84.10

1/2 stakes going for at least 40 on 1st part.I must be the only trader that decreases his stakes after a loser:)

Last edited: