Live Trades

No, I don't. Would you care to explain Lúidín?

You went long in the middle of the range on the 1 min chart..very risky..you must use multiple timeframes to pinpoint your entries and exits..otherwise you will get whipsawed all over the place

Missed the long entry..but again..that is what happens when you have distractions..just missed out on a nice 6 point up move

Missed the long entry..but again..that is what happens when you have distractions..just missed out on a nice 6 point up move

I wouldn't take longs Lui - there is a nice divergence on 15m time frame. For me only shorts if good set up comes along.

Thanks for the explanation. Don't post if you're distracted

Range..Expansion / Contraction..Range

Repeat..repeat..repeat

The advantage of using multiple timeframes is that they can be applied to any market, as the basics of price movement are the same.

When you start relying on lagging indicators to discover price discovery, then you might not get a clear picture, and this cab cost you a good deal of money.

You can't sell now..the charts don't say sell yet..in fact they say range..you must wait..no go area

One bar I never use is 15 min..i don't like it..much prefer the 5 and 10..but a quick glance at it shows we have gone past the 50% pullback..made a bottom..and now have 1 up bar which might be tested shortly..would not short unless it breaks the low of the swing..and even then be fast in case of a bounce

Sorry.. i am on my mobile phone..which is even riskier..will look at some charts tonite