Live Trades

stopped - difficult pa from gbpjpy for my style of trading, better luck next time:clover:

You look very lonely, and seen as you tried to post a shamrock :), if you want to post some charts of your trades I will comment on same and let you know what I think of your strategy.

Lúidín

You look very lonely, and seen as you tried to post a shamrock :), if you want to post some charts of your trades I will comment on same and let you know what I think of your strategy.

Lúidín

Don't worry Lúidín – I'm ok with my strategy.

If you feel like posing charts, analysis and live trades you are welcome to do it.

Don't worry Lúidín – I'm ok with my strategy.

If you feel like posing charts, analysis and live trades you are welcome to do it.

Not at the moment, but I might later on do some very small trades in the evening, as you should never have any distractions when trading, as all it will do is cost you money.

Lúidín

Not at the moment, but I might later on do some very small trades in the evening, as you should never have any distractions when trading, as all it will do is cost you money.

Lúidín

You're right Lúidín - post your trades only if you are not distracted by it.

What the hell, a bit late, but they are still live :)

A few small trades I put on this week.

I don't normally trade low price stocks, but decided to do a bit of option trading on some high volume low price stocks to see how it pans out.

Lúidín

Attachments

• Screen Shot 12-10-15 at 08.15 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 12-10-15 at 08.15 PM.PNG
    9.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Screen Shot 12-10-15 at 08.22 PM.PNG
    Screen Shot 12-10-15 at 08.22 PM.PNG
    58.8 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
i would short below 1.0964 with stop at 1.0968 and profit target at 1.0958