Live Trades

15 min

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-11-10-19-27.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-11-10-19-27.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 138
stopped again

I'm quite good at picking wrong moves lately - would've made some nice money if I did the opposite lol

You are not waiting for the least risky setups..simple as that..any time you open a trade mid range of consolidation..after a swing without confirmation..or after a breakout/ breakdown without confirmation..you are taking on higher risk than you should

At times you will want to buy the breakout or sell the breakdown without confirmation..but you must be fast and ready to reverse trade quickly..but the risk here is whipsaws..hence you use multiple timeframes to gauge the strength of the current break

I'm looking at eurusd - it's going up, but I'm still expecting it to drop. What do you think?

See what happens when you want to be right..use the charts..forget about ifs and buts..identify low risk trades and trade..you will have losers..that is certain..but you will also have winners..and the more you look at charts before trading..the better you will get..plain and simple..unless of course you start cluttering your charts with loads of silly things that just hide the big picture from you..:idea:

Have some painting to do..will have a look at some eur.usd charts tonite..if you want to trade ranges..then after good move..go short near top..and long near bottom..midway is too risky on the 1 min..go out to 5 and 10 to get a feeling for levels..and 30 and 60 for targets

Have some painting to do..will have a look at some eur.usd charts tonite..if you want to trade ranges..then after good move..go short near top..and long near bottom..midway is too risky on the 1 min..go out to 5 and 10 to get a feeling for levels..and 30 and 60 for targets

No problem Lui - I'm looking now for a nice short:)

I see the 40 level got retested..oh well..back to my painting for now..would like to see crude spike up..as I don't really want to hold my dec18 call options over weekend..will see what happens later..market opens shortly