Who trades for a living? It is possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect you see me as a rabid follower, but that would be to misunderstand my objections. You did not so much question as accuse without evidence and from the apparent proposition of "these crooks are vendors, therefore all vendors are crooks" which is a patently false argument. That was unacceptable.

Of course it is true that many vendors are dishonest and anyone would be wise to exercise strong due diligence before getting involved with any of them. It is not right, however, to tar everyone with the same brush without evidence.

If a vendor is making marketing claims about their performance to improve their ability to sell their trading products but not showing any evidence of their past success or making realtime calls then the ONUS is on them to prove that they are not a fraud, welcome to the new ethics.

If a vendor is making marketing claims about their performance to improve their ability to sell their trading products but not showing any evidence of their past success or making realtime calls then the ONUS is on them to prove that they are not a fraud, welcome to the new ethics.

Sort of Trump ethics you mean :)

Sort of Trump ethics you mean :)

No, did you even read this thread? Your ethics appear a lot more like Trumps. You have a lot of audacity entering this discussion assuming I am talking about you as a rabid antagonist, without adding anything throughout the thread to continue your antagonistic misbehaviour from other threads, thank you for proving my point.

of course there are people make a lot of money from trading ......seriously ?

No, did you even read this thread? Your ethics appear a lot more like Trumps. You have a lot of audacity entering this discussion assuming I am talking about you as a rabid antagonist, without adding anything throughout the thread to continue your antagonistic misbehaviour from other threads, thank you for proving my point.

Yes, I read the thread, but not much point in contributing since your mind seems made up.

Not that antagonistic - I agree with a lot you say but take some exception as I explained above.

So far as the possibility of retail traders being able make a living from trading is concerned it's a difficult one to answer. Over what period, for example, or what is the balance between the mental side and the technique side. Personally, I know that I haven't got the balls to replicate my relatively small money results with big money down sufficient to produce a decent income. There are those on here who show a consistency of results over several years (with posted account proof from time to time) so I wouldn't conclude it's impossible by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.