Live calls - high success rate

Yeah but its hard to judge what the price was at time of entry or exit,A bit of thought would be needed to work it out or guesstimate it. Its important people know what the price is to judge how to trade and get value

heres why

Attachments

• 2011-11-17_0920.png
    2011-11-17_0920.png
    73 KB · Views: 127
to me this usd/chf is short all the way while price is below .9250 so i will keep shorting it if need be:)

not another return above ,9200 surely,my stop is now at .9207(+20) and having a great run on this thread. 9 out of 10 so far.Most have been small winners,just cant seem to get a runner this week,+40 for 2nd 1/2 is the best.This trade was up more than that,but i generally go for a lot more on 2nd 1/2 to make up for the time i lose both 1/2 s

spiked down with no follow through. could be upside now.+40 locked in,target is set at +120. Out until later

stopped out for +40. Looks like Ill get another chance to short this from the line as shown in chart

Are you planning to introduce a premium service?

Only few places left. Apply within 24 hours and you can subscribe for £1999 per month (our usual price £4999)

Are you planning to introduce a premium service?

Only few places left. Apply within 24 hours and you can subscribe for £1999 per month (our usual price £4999)

and hurry up as there are only 3000 spaces left. Every month one lucky subscriber will receive a £20 M&S voucher(subject to qualification).