Any success stories from retail traders?

Most of these hedge funds were started with failures from Harvard and Stern ,1500 of these dxxxs closed last year.

Most rely on insider info to get those winning trades.Now most are in s5hit without inside info.

Even the most successful ones never made more than 35 % a year consistently, that Is easily beatable.

O D T
I would love to see a BBC documentary where someone like you is given £2billion to manage, it would be hilarious! Good luck with your easy 35% returns.

I would love to see a BBC documentary where someone like you is given £2billion to manage, it would be hilarious! Good luck with your easy 35% returns.

I made an equivalent of 36% per annum actual traded ,for the first six months of this year.I did absolutely nothing for it, it was so easy,you could not believe it.

I just put my expert advisors on auto trading and they did the job.This was only trading two instruments cable and euro usd.

Playing with larger amounts requires a increase in lot size.That simple.:)

That was achieved with my weakest programs.Now imagine if I use the Zupconite and other more powerful automated programs,it would be very very easy :)

O D T

I made an equivalent of 36% per annum actual traded ,for the first six months of this year.I did absolutely nothing for it, it was so easy,you could not believe it.

I just put my expert advisors on auto trading and they did the job.This was only trading two instruments cable and euro usd.

That was achieved with my weakest programs.Now imagine if I use the Zupconite and other more powerful automated programs,it would be very very easy :)

O D T

Good for you, I managed more than 36% in the last quarter.

The reality is it's very easy to make such returns from relatively small accounts. Those HF traders could do it too if they cared to. It's all about liquidity...

O D T

mmm yeh but you have to consider can you get out of a £2billion position as easily as a £10000 position? You'd have to get your entry where there's loads of liquidity

Good for you, I managed more than 36% in the last quarter.

The reality is it's very easy to make such returns from relatively small accounts. Those HF traders could do it too if they cared to. It's all about liquidity...

The question , with all due respect to you , is how much of your account do risk ON DD to get such rewards?Higher risk gives higher rewards.

O D T

mmm yeh but you have to consider can you get out of a £2billion position as easily as a £10000 position? You'd have to get your entry where there's loads of liquidity

I mainly trade euro usd , the most liquid instrument

Who knows? Risk isn't concrete.

I was using a russian bucket shop , otherwise I would have made equivalent of 80% per annum.Now that is with the weak systems .

My latest systems are higher reward and for lower risk.45% reward for 30% risk , fully automated on euro usd.

O D T

An american trader named Dan Zanger apparently turned $10,000 into $42m.

An american trader named Dan Zanger apparently turned $10,000 into $42m.

I love that name, Dan Zanger. I have a vision of a man who eats risk for breakfast, and tweaks the nipples of insecurity for fun. Then runs off laughing, laden with wedge.

We can do things better than the Harvard boys who blew up investment banks and hedge funds.

I invented the DAX BREAKOUT SYSTEM and the OIL BREAKOUT SYSTEM , and my latest invention is the SUPER ZUPCONITE.

Attachments

• oil.htm
    24.5 KB · Views: 513
  • oil.gif
    oil.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 243
  • dax breakout system.htm
    22.3 KB · Views: 479
  • dax breakout system.gif
    dax breakout system.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 243

Please can I volunteer for this? I make a minimum of 5% per week, each and every week. :)

I am gonna turn my ***in £100 into ***in milions... you mark my words! :mad:
and this will be a great story to tell

I am gonna turn my ***in £100 into ***in milions... you mark my words! :mad:
and this will be a great story to tell

You have to create a signal service, newsletter , courses and get your friends to hype them on the internet, make a internet marketing campaign claiming you made millions.We will then buy your services and thats the only way u will make your millions , not by trading.:LOL:

You have to create a signal service, newsletter , courses and get your friends to hype them on the internet, make a internet marketing campaign claiming you made millions.We will then buy your services and thats the only way u will make your millions , not by trading.:LOL:

I am not you

Please can I volunteer for this? I make a minimum of 5% per week, each and every week. :)

You are too serious a trader for appearing on television.We need some absolute nutters.Gotta be able to appear on T V and say "huy mom , I MADE IT TO STARDOM"