Live calls - high success rate

Long eur/usd at 1.3303 sl 1.3270

Looks too obviousto buy of this round number and the trendline,but got to take it,just in case i'm right and we have a huge bounce from here

chart

Attachments

• 2011-11-25_0727.png
    2011-11-25_0727.png
    85 KB · Views: 151
:D just a bit of luck lord ------ as for the 10 well that was just a starter :sleep:(lol) my lips are sealed :devilish: this place is getting more like a cemetery ever day think its time to shut the coffin lid here

i plan to brighten things up a bit :):smart::whistling

Well - that looks almost like a pin bar on 15 min EUR/USD. Wouldn't go for another long.
Short maybe - it's a bit extended IMO

Well - that looks almost like a pin bar on 15 min EUR/USD. Wouldn't go for another long.
Short maybe - it's a bit extended IMO

Maybe it's not a pin bar - it may go up, but without me.

Any other trading ideas?

Hi Dom.

Long time no see.

Are you using your triangles thing?

Yup! Its only been a while as i was banned from the forums.... I got in contact with Admin to appeal it... Been lifted as i was banned for absolutely no reason what so ever!?

Glad to be back though. Hopefully going to be more civilized this time round though ;)

Yup! Its only been a while as i was banned from the forums.... I got in contact with Admin to appeal it... Been lifted as i was banned for absolutely no reason what so ever!?

Glad to be back though. Hopefully going to be more civilized this time round though ;)

Yeah - I remember some funny posts. Especially Beginner Joe asking for various statements. Just wondering what happened to him. I guess you don't miss him that much.

BTW It may be more fun to watch paint dry than UC price action ATM:sleep:

Are you still in Dom?

I asked you this as I was thinking to start using some time based stops - when price is not going anywhere good to close it.