Live calls - high success rate

Lord Flasheart

Jan 20, 2004
poor r/r again but 3 small winners from this pair today and may yet get my biggie

be-positive

Dec 26, 2002
scotland
well done jules watch the wig does not slip ------ see you are thinking of starting a new thread go on ma lord give it a go ---- I could do with a new bin for cave

Lord Flasheart

Jan 20, 2004
yeah im not sure how to do it.I could just do a forex live journal and add the binaries in,or just do the binaries. Problem is its hard to check prices unless you have prices up. I don't think many trade them on here.They also would be bigger drawdows in pips and varying stakes could scare people away after a couple of loses.The profits are more consistent in any given month. Have you traded them. It looks like binaries are making a bit of a comeback and companies offering forex intr-day options are springing up all over the place

be-positive

Dec 26, 2002
scotland
Never tried them myself, but if your profits are more consistant then make a name for yourself as lord binman and then maybe other players will come out of the closet and make it a (five *****) thread , as for prices if anyone posts up a fictitous one they would only be wasting their and everyones time by being a proper A/H-le

Lord Flasheart

Jan 20, 2004
Yeah but its hard to judge what the price was at time of entry or exit,A bit of thought would be needed to work it out or guesstimate it. Its important people know what the price is to judge how to trade and get value