Live calls - high success rate

yep this thread is about high success rate, Im 100 % :)

I would say it's good for discipline. I wanted to post some setups for EU, but had second thoughts - as this is a high success rate thread.

You can see EU price action - it's been rubbish for the last 4 hours, so couldn't find any potential high success trades.

PS As I'm writing there may be a break of the range, but I'm not interested - lost my enthusiasm for EU.(n)

I had the last trade,your turn now

I've tried to find some good signals, but failed miserably.:(

That's why I was hoping you would call some more successful trades. If you can do it again and again it would prove your consistency.:smart:

I've tried to find some good signals, but failed miserably.:(

That's why I was hoping you would call some more successful trades. If you can do it again and again it would prove your consistency.:smart:

Im very consistant,100% consistant:)

I was thinking about GU short (sort of double top), but price went above 1.61.

One of those days - no trading for me today.

PS With the benefit of hindsight - I should have traded that EU break.

thats the way it goes,i could have shorted nzd but wanted better level,thankfully my aud/jpy is in profit and still running

Eh, not a live call, but wtv. Note: virtual dollars... not sure if it counts, lol.

Went short EUR/USD @1.3793 at 10:15am EST.

Got stopped out @1.3783 at 10:31am EST.

I actually went short right at the 1.3844 top earlier, but couldn't handle it so I sold out with a 1 pip gain on that one. :(

Anyway, looking to 1.38 resistance to see what happens 'round there. 1.38 has been the confluence of a lot of action on EUR/USD lately...

I don't feel bad about it - it's a successful day for me when I follow the rules and maintain a good discipline.

trg same @+18 stop now @ 1.0143
bugger thats me banned from the 100% club

Last edited:
Currently managing an over-leveraged position, lol.

Bought in at 1.3807 at ~10:47, and bought a second position when it went down to 1.3795 at 10:50.

It then went way up in my favour (whew), and now it's hovering around b/e to my heart's dismay.

Currently managing an over-leveraged position, lol.

Bought in at 1.3807 at ~10:47, and bought a second position when it went down to 1.3795 at 10:50.

It then went way up in my favour (whew), and now it's hovering around b/e to my heart's dismay.

imho virtual $ is fine,but posting after the event is not,defeats the object of the thread