Live calls - high success rate

It's not my favourite time to trade - I've already closed it.

Final hour of the NYSE starting now. Volume will pick up and we usually get some movement. I agree with you though, so I am very picky on the trades here.

Peter

after an afternoon move upward ES is hovering right around Friday's close. I'm looking for a reversal downward below the close.

Peter

Final hour of the NYSE starting now. Volume will pick up and we usually get some movement. I agree with you though, so I am very picky on the trades here.

Peter

Not good time Pete.

I would have gone for at least 3 times risk during London or US session - normal hours (for top catching), but not now.

I wanted to upload the chart, but I can't. Something wrong with attachments thing.
Anyway it's a double top and looks promising.

Place SELL STOP 1252.75 ES
stops and targets if filled...

Peter

I was seriously thinking about changing from FX to S&P, FTSE etc.

Is it only me, but I found some intraday moves on EURUSD ridiculous. (n)
Even the cable is better

I was seriously thinking about changing from FX to S&P, FTSE etc.

Is it only me, but I found some intraday moves on EURUSD ridiculous. (n)
Even the cable is better

I've had to really be on my toes lately. All the Greece/euro news has several markets whipping all over the place.

Peter

exit 1253.50 -.75
no movement

UC is just oscillating - not the best time for trading.

Anyway - it’s good to see some action - live calls. Hopefully there are some more live successful calls during normal hours.

LF's trade looks good and promising.

Attachments

• NZ.JPG
    NZ.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 219
You have a target or just playing it out?
It's been tough, I know.

Peter

was hoping to do my normal,get to about +20 and take 1/2 off, could be a long night,but I hate being behind on a monday,particularly after a good week. we are in a strong resistance area from this level on NZD