Learn To Trade aka Knowledge To Action (Greg Secker)

Okay ,Thans Malguti .I going to ask for refund and not pay the rest ..;)

good, let me know how you get on. If you lose out, I'll spell out everything for you that was in the course, including charts that was used, agenda, everything.

Do not touch this scam

Recently attended their 2 hour free taster seminar. Got sucked in and signed up so am due to go to their two day seminar soon for £2300. Have now read things on the internet that have put me off :-( What I don't understand though is that they say the software is completely automated - there is no choice in what you do at all, so how can it not work and how can you do it wrong or not be able to do it? If it's all automated then the program does it for you?? Or was the two hour seminar blatant lies?

Please can anyone answer before I blow £2.5k :-(

YES.I can answer.

GO NOWHERE NEAR THIS COMPANY. Greg NEVER traded. He is just a used car salesman.

None of the coaches have any trading experience. In fact they are almost all trained on the same course that is sold. ie the blind leading the blind.

Their Income Generator, Pivots, Sniper etc are simply laughable. If you showed that to any insto allocator they would laugh you out of the room

The guy has a huge coke habit. Off his head on his revcent tour downunder and abusing people in the audience

None of the Prop clients have ever had money because they are simply not taught by seasoned professionals. Fact

The rehearsal half way through day 1 where they try and get you to "upgrade" is exactly the same spiel word for word each time.

The so-callled Worldfinance Exchanges and Broker award doesn't actually exist. Fact

All of the accounts they claim are funded are in fact dummy accounts. We have evidence are are taking this to the authorities.

The so called "I made $30,000 in 4 minutes" is complete and utter fabricated fraud and deception :

The 4 Minute Demo Account Trade – How one ‘Trading Guru’ uses an optical illusion to deceive and hide the truth.

Amazing. It looks real. It is very impressive. Watch our guru make over $30,000 in less than 5 minutes. Just a pity it’s an optical illusion. All it takes is the following:
1. A broker DEMO account. You heard me right. An account with “Monopoly” money
2. Take 1 – Damn, lost money on that take, let’s roll the cameras again!
3. Take 2 – Yikes, that didn’t work either, I’m now down around $30k on my position, let’s wipe that and start a new video
4. Take 3 – Roll. Yes, so far so good… my massive position that I would never take in real life that has no regard for risk given the small size of my account…is starting to make money….almost there !! YES !! nailed it. That’s a take, guys. Let’s push that one out to the unsuspecting punters now that we made over $20k in fake money in just a few minutes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another sales pitch at the course

Went to the two day Ultimate forex profit course at K2A about a month ago. i believe the trader/tutor gave every thing he could he was a nice guy and helpful and answered all the questions we had, course was fine overall as the examples were given from the live market, it did make sense as a newbie.

However i was shocked to see the massive sales pitch was taken during the breaks we get. invited all of us to ultimate wealth club and ask to pay around 19k with VAT to received all the courses and holding hand with one to one coaching for one full year with a 10k funded account from their fund. the sales pitch was very aggressive and was really shouting at people who asks more questions or people who do not agree/or not willing to join with what they offer. At the end of the course they say you cant make money from what u learnt so far, unless you join the wealth club paying 19k. These guys who pitch may be millionaires already but with no brain when talking to other human beings. they should do a course on how to talk professionally to their clients. what a Bunch of idiots trying to hit sales targets.

i do not know whether they will be supportive for 3*30min one to one coaching we get along with the course as majority didn't join up to their club. waiting to find out.

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever got back their money after they cancelled?
I've paid the whole installments, however i'm put off by all the comments i've seen. I've made a request to get my money back but they are taking a long time to reply. Their policy is that you can only get your full refund back within 7 days but I want to know how much I can retrieve if one has gone past that date.
If not, is there a separate organisation that one can complain to, it's a shame that after so much time many people are getting ripped off.
Utterly disgusted at how their organisation is ran.

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever got back their money after they cancelled?
I've paid the whole installments, however i'm put off by all the comments i've seen. I've made a request to get my money back but they are taking a long time to reply. Their policy is that you can only get your full refund back within 7 days but I want to know how much I can retrieve if one has gone past that date.
If not, is there a separate organisation that one can complain to, it's a shame that after so much time many people are getting ripped off.
Utterly disgusted at how their organisation is ran.

Hey,

Give a call to trading standards or Citizens Advice Bureau to make a complain and get further advice to get your money back and they may advice you to take legal action if learn to trade didn't reply you within specific time frame.

Hey,

Give a call to trading standards or Citizens Advice Bureau to make a complain and get further advice to get your money back and they may advice you to take legal action if learn to trade didn't reply you within specific time frame.

Thank you, I will definitely consider doing that.

I went to the free seminar at the Grange Hotel in Tower Hill, London on the 15th of January 2015. I got sucked in and signed up for the 2-day forex course due to take place on February 4th and February 5th.

I woke up thinking there was something not right so I checked out the person who signed me for the course in LinkedIn. This person claims to be a director of a company trading with a name related to one of the largest Asset Management companies in the UK. As it happens this company is not registered in Companies House and has no records of any kind anywhere, including HMRC for what a friend of mine working there has been able to tell me.

As far as the software Greg Secker advertises as his own (SmartCharts ™), I haven't been able to find any evidence that this software exists at all. At the seminar we were shown a screen with flashing boxes, which can easily be produced using any presentations package.

Stupidly, I didn't check their cancellation policy before handling them a deposit for £500 and jotting down my debit card details in the booking form, including the security number at the back of the card.

I wrote to LTT immediately telling them I wanted to cancel and get my deposit refunded back to my account. Learn to Trade have cancelled the course, but it seems I am still liable for the full cost, as stated in the invoice I have received from them today. The course was supposed to have cost £1997 and now they are claiming VAT on top of that.

My bank is unable to help me recover the deposit, as I willingly gave LTT my details and, to make matters worse, LTT may be able to take the remaining £1500 (+ VAT) off my account.

I have no doubt LTT operates in a very dubious manner and I hope this post helps others avoid subscribing to any of their courses.

I am going to attend the next free seminar on the 31st of January and hand out a flyer about my experiences to as many people as I can. I will also be filing complaints in every consumer organisation I find, as well as writing to the BBC and Guardian reporters who have published articles about the company, when it traded with a different name. I have very strong reason to believe this is a scam and LTT company needs to be stopped at once.

Last edited:
I went to the free seminar at the Grange Hotel in Tower Hill, London on the 15th of January 2015. I got sucked in and signed up for the 2-day forex course due to take place on February 4th and February 5th. Stupidly, I didn't check their cancellation policy before handling them a deposit for £500 and jotting down my debit card details in the booking form. I wrote to them to cancel and they have cancelled the course but it seems I am still liable for the full cost, as stated in the invoice I have received from them.

My bank is unable to help me recover the deposit, as I willingly gave LTT my details and, to make matters worse, LTT may be able to take the remaining £1500 (+ VAT) off my account.

The course was supposed to have cost £1997 and now they are claiming VAT on top of that.

I also found out via LinkedIn that the person who signed me for the course claims to be a director of a company which appears to be related to one of the largest Asset Management companies in the UK, but it's not registered in Companies House and has no records of any kind.

I have no doubt LTT operates in a very dubious manner and I hope this post helps others avoid subscribing to any of their courses.

I am going to attend the next free seminar on the 31st of January and hand out a flyer about my experiences to as many people as I can. This is a scam and this company needs to be stopped at once.

Cant you take them through small claims - also there is normally a cooling off period with these things - they are unregulated so the FCA wont help so you need to make a complaint to Citizens Advice Consumer Services (google them)
You may be in for a little fight but if you stick with it you should get a full refund - The company would not want to lose a legal case and have to change their policy so keep some pressure on them - good luck!

I went to the free seminar at the Grange Hotel in Tower Hill, London on the 15th of January 2015. I got sucked in and signed up for the 2-day forex course due to take place on February 4th and February 5th. Stupidly, I didn't check their cancellation policy before handling them a deposit for £500 and jotting down my debit card details in the booking form, including the security number at the back of the card. I wrote to them on the 16th of January to cancel and they have cancelled the course, but it seems I am still liable for the full cost, as stated in the invoice I have received from them.

The course was supposed to have cost £1997 and now they are claiming VAT on top of that.

I also found out via LinkedIn that the person who signed me for the course claims to be a director of a company which appears to be related to one of the largest Asset Management companies in the UK, but this company is not registered in Companies House and has no records of any kind anywhere, including HMRC.

I am going to attend the next free seminar on the 31st of January and hand out a flyer about my experiences to as many people as I can. This is a scam and this company needs to be stopped at once.

Might be worth cancelling your debit card to stop them taking any more money out your account - ie ring up your bank and say you lost it - they then will issue another one..

Write to the company and tell them you have informed them that you are not attending and that they cannot take the money out the account as the account is closed down etc and that you are also taking legal advice etc etc

With regards to the deposit they already have - that's then up to you - you either accept you have lost that amount - or point out their cons and advise them of the legal bodies and newspapers and TV companies you intend to contact etc etc- i they dont refund all or part of it within 7 days.

Good luck

Regards

F

Investors Chronicle ran an article on Greg Secker once.

Guy's an ex IT support chappy who's moved into giving trading lessons because he isn't a trader.

IC said his credentials are pretty much false and made up fiction.

He also isn't the only snake-oil salesmen either imo. Many similar adverts all claiming same tripe.

Let the buyer beware...

Might be worth cancelling your debit card to stop them taking any more money out your account - ie ring up your bank and say you lost it - they then will issue another one..

F

Thank you. Yes, I have done that but my bank says it makes no difference. They have said that if they take the money out then I will have to write to their disputes department with supporting evidence.

Thank you. Yes, I have done that but my bank says it makes no difference. They have said that if they take the money out then I will have to write to their disputes department with supporting evidence.
Hi Tristana1,
Welcome to T2W.

It sounds to me as if you might want to kick your bank into touch as well while you're about it. In your shoes, at the very least I'd withdraw all funds from my account so that the vendor can't get at them and/or close the account. The idea that your bank is taking the side of a vendor and not supporting you as their customer - is quite extraordinary! Anyway, I'm sorry to hear of your woes and the best of luck sorting it all out.
Tim.

Hi Guys,

I'm no expert on consumer law but usually one can't bypass statutory consumer rights law even if it is written on their invoice otherwise.

As far as I understand usually there is a 14 day period of notice where you have a right to change your mind.

Moreover, the whole point of a deposit is such that if you do change your mind you lose your deposit which covers supplier and that's it.

Thus, I'd check your consumer rights rather than what is purely written on their invoice as that is more than likely, benefits them and does not comply with your legal consumer rights or the law.

fwiw I've recently switched/signed up with Churchill house insurance. I've paid up on debit card and terms are I have 14 days to change my mind despite purchasing. If I do cancel I'm only liable for £30 or something handling fee.

So do check and hope it goes your way!

Last edited:
Definitely go with atilla's advice. Mr sucker is taking you for a fool and you are well within your right to cancel. You might lose your deposit but he has no right to take the rest and he knows it.

When and where is their next seminar? I have some days off work so plan to turn up at one of these and provide some nuisance value... will be amusing :)

Thank you all for the advice. I really appreciate it.

Yes, I was quiet shocked at my bank's reaction. The woman I spoke to said she didn't have a "changed my mind" or a similar box to tick in the system and therefore there was nothing she could do at that point in time. Even if I empty the account, my overdraft will easily cover the 18 hundred pounds I still seem to owe them, so it makes no difference. Closing the account just isn't a feasible option at the moment.

I have written again to LTT and asked them to explain to me why I still owe them anything given that I have cancelled within the 7 days stated in the cancellation policy at the back of the booking form.

The next seminar it's being hosted in the same venue, Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in London on the 29th of January. The conference room is huge. I reckon there were 500 of us there. So, if 50 suckers signed up on the day, the seminar pocketed him 100k... Not a bad return for two hours!

Last edited:
Thank you all for the advice. I really appreciate it.

Yes, I was quiet shocked at my bank's reaction. The woman I spoke to said she didn't have a "changed my mind" or a similar box to tick in the system and therefore there was nothing she could do at that point in time. Even if I empty the account, my overdraft will easily cover the 18 hundred pounds I still seem to owe them, so it makes no difference. Closing the account just isn't a feasible option at the moment.

I have written again to LTT and asked them to explain to me why I still owe them anything given that I have cancelled within the 7 days stated in the cancellation policy at the back of the booking form.

The next seminar it's being hosted in the same venue, Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in London on the 29th of January. The conference room is huge. I reckon there were 500 of us there. So, if 50 suckers signed up on the day, the seminar pocketed him 100k... Not a bad return for two hours!

If they take money out of your visa card without your authorisation you can call Visa and they'll get your money back and caution the trader. That would be serious and ill advised for them to do so. I doubt they'll want to get into a tiff with the card issuers either.

I think the same with the bank. You can cancel a DD or SO with your bank anytime too - which you are entitled to but the proper route would be to inform the other party first.

Thank you for the reply Atilla,

It seems Visa Debit and Visa Credit have different policies with regards to chargeback transactions, with Visa Credit being a lot more favourable to the consumer than Visa Debit... I'll know better in the future which card to use for different purchases and also to check credentials before committing myself to training providers.

I've read the cancellation policy yet again and I believe I am entitled to getting a full refund from LTT. Attached is a picture of the wording.

I signed up for a two-hour forex trading seminar, I was told I would learn the basics of trading the forex. I got 3 minutes of that, when a technical analysis chart was briefly displayed in the screen.

I was shown the following: motivational footage, a charity gig done by Greg, his father's car, the infamous 4 minute 19,000 profit bit, Richard Branson, Tony Robbins, testimonials, etc. I've wasted enough time with this guy and his organisation.

I wished I had found this forum before the seminar. Would have saved myself a lot of hassle.

Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 544
I have been refunded my £500 deposit and I don't expect LTT to attempt to take any more money out of my account.

I am glad matters didn't get out of control.