Leading Trader - TrueWealth Service

SteveR

Hi,

Has anyone come across this? It was recently launched by Alessio Rastani and Simon Shepherd, and you get sent trade signal alerts in real time. I joined out of curiosity (first month was only £7 I think it was) - but it would be good to see if anyone else is onboard to discuss the trades etc.

Thanks

S

Hi,

Has anyone come across this? It was recently launched by Alessio Rastani and Simon Shepherd, and you get sent trade signal alerts in real time. I joined out of curiosity (first month was only £7 I think it was) - but it would be good to see if anyone else is onboard to discuss the trades etc.

Thanks

S

the last time you posted it appears you were asking after a notorious scammer.

how's this one going? any luck so far on their calls?

the last time you posted it appears you were asking after a notorious scammer.

how's this one going? any luck so far on their calls?

Hi
I think that was my question about Titan Investment last year - I had seen their advert in SB Magazine? I didn't take it any further after some of the comments on here - I had a niggle in my mind that it wasn't all it was cracked up to be, so binned the idea of investigating them further.

Hi
I think that was my question about Titan Investment last year - I had seen their advert in SB Magazine? I didn't take it any further after some of the comments on here - I had a niggle in my mind that it wasn't all it was cracked up to be, so binned the idea of investigating them further.

there's been plenty of chatter re Alessio Rastani on t2w in the past. mostly centred around his infamous outing on the bbc, go read it's interesting. have no idea who the other guy is in his latest venture, but rastani was involved with guy cohen in a previous foray, so it looks to me like this rastani fellow hosts and promotes "trading gurus" possibly. anyway good luck with it :)

Thanks Lightning - I don't know Guy Cohen either, so shall go and have a further Google! Cheers :)

I've joined this service too when in launched in March 2015 I think it was. I decided to cancel my subscription to this service since it's quite expensive and not worth the money in my opinion.

The results have been shocking - I checked them. I don't think there has been a winning month. Definitely one to avoid!

Here are the result p/month.
December: Up till now: -283; November: -1103; October: +146; September:-30; August:-865; July:+127; June:-137; May:+353; April: +1261.

A total of -248 loss.

Here are the result p/month.
December: Up till now: -283; November: -1103; October: +146; September:-30; August:-865; July:+127; June:-137; May:+353; April: +1261.

A total of -248 loss.

Hi mate, I was looking at this service myself, some of the trades look like trades I take myself trend line breaks coinciding with 123 reversals, are the grim results you posted yours or theirs? Or are they both the same?
I was thinking of taking the signals and having a trailing stop on my IG account...

Hi mate, I was looking at this service myself, some of the trades look like trades I take myself trend line breaks coinciding with 123 reversals, are the grim results you posted yours or theirs? Or are they both the same?
I was thinking of taking the signals and having a trailing stop on my IG account...

Hi, the result i posted are the results of the True Wealth trade alert service.

Hi as an ex-suscriber to this service I can tell you that this was a complete disgrace, in many months you only had 2 alerts in total, and both were losers, Simon always found excuses for not trading, the market was very volatile, then was very low volatile, the best thing is that he actually did some webinars in which he showed potential trades, that never called out, but worked very well, but he chose the losers instead. The system has a great potential, but Simon is a very poor trader, in fact they cancelled the service.

Other thing is the premium membership with Alessio, that is a very good service with very detailed market analysis, and good trade setups.

Hi as an ex-suscriber to this service I can tell you that this was a complete disgrace, in many months you only had 2 alerts in total, and both were losers, Simon always found excuses for not trading, the market was very volatile, then was very low volatile, the best thing is that he actually did some webinars in which he showed potential trades, that never called out, but worked very well, but he chose the losers instead. The system has a great potential, but Simon is a very poor trader, in fact they cancelled the service.

Other thing is the premium membership with Alessio, that is a very good service with very detailed market analysis, and good trade setups.

I totally agree with what you've written down. I'm an ex-subscriber as well. This service was really poor. Not worth the money I've paid for this.