Know about kishore m forex

Most likely, YOU can't

Peter

hahahahahahahhahahaha

Yes that means I can, I do. Thanks Mr. for appreciated me.

AT FIRST I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU. HOW GOOD YOU ARE MR. PETER?? IN THE WHOLE WORLD LIKE GOOD OF YOU REALLY HAVE!!!!!!!!!! I AM AMAZING. HOW CAN I TELL YOU THANKS. I DON'T KNOW.

REALLY AMAZING! ISN'T IT.
:cheesy:

I am a scam?? I'm not selling anything??

smiley-laughing013.gif

i WANTED TO KNOW, HAVE ANYONE EXPERIENCE ABOUT KISHORE M COURSE. MR PETER, MAY BE YOU ALREADY NEVER & EVER DONE KISHORE M COURSE & ALSO DON'T KNOW PERFECTLY ABOUT KISHORE M. HOW YOU TELL HIM SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY TELEPATHY METHOD FOR KNOWING MAN THAT'S DIFFERENT THING.

ARE YOU FRIEND OF KISHORE M??? I THINK ANYTIME KISHORE ALREADY F*****K YOU. THAT'S WHY YOU ALREADY NOW............ MAY BE.

OK YOU ALREADY TOLD SINGAPORE GOVERNMENT REPORT PLEASE POST IT I WANTED TO SEE.

DO YOU HAVE ANY PROFF MR PETER

I could be wrong, but I think we have a language barrier problem here. Can someone translate? I honestly cannot figure out which way he is trying to slant this :confused:
But I think he doesn't like me :LOL:

Peter

I could be wrong, but I think we have a language barrier problem here. Can someone translate? I honestly cannot figure out which way he is trying to slant this :confused:
But I think he doesn't like me :LOL:

Peter

Mr peter

this is not. Just i want to know how u know kishore m is scammmmmmm!! Just give me original proof please.

Thanks for evryone's time & consideraiton.

Good luck.

Mr peter

this is not. Just i want to know how u know kishore m is scammmmmmm!! Just give me original proof please.

Thanks for evryone's time & consideraiton.

Good luck.

If the info here and in the other link I gave you is not enough for you then by all means pay the $3000 and have a blast. You shouldn't listen to me anyway, I'm just some numbnut looking for lulz in all the wrong places.

Peter

If the info here and in the other link I gave you is not enough for you then by all means pay the $3000 and have a blast. You shouldn't listen to me anyway, I'm just some numbnut looking for lulz in all the wrong places.

Peter

Saj is either a plant or a knob:LOL:

I forgot to mention that Kishore also made mention of "Alpine Capital Hedge Fund Manager – London" . This hedge fund doesnt exist and the name was also used in Mike Baghdady's fake TV advert.