i m back guys

knowing how to trade does not mean you re going to trade too there are things arround too .the logic is not if you know how to trade you ll not be selling anything. but if you know how to trade why don t you trade ?what do someone need to trade?so on ,logic is hard .

We do trade, and most give advice for free, without post our webstie . c o m so it won't be deleted

Attachments

• spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 187
knowing how to trade does not mean you re going to trade too there are things arround too .the logic is not if you know how to trade you ll not be selling anything. but if you know how to trade why don t you trade ?what do someone need to trade?so on ,logic is hard .

By the sounds of it the notion of logic is completly lost on you dear boy.
There is no logical sense in your statement.
Infact is complete and utter drivel.
But please don't stop posting it gives me a laugh!
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: BSD
hi i m back but not spamming anymore .
anyone willing to exchange views on GBP/JPY i m thinking 80to 120 pipes per hour is a good score for this specific pair .what do you think about that .i want to know if someone is doing more .

this loser is starting to crap up regular threads here with some completely incoherent bull**** already...

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/44624-55000-one-month-13.html#post571138

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/44624-55000-one-month-14.html#post571292

Whats with all the nutters here lately ?!?

yes thanks , i m cool now,yes logic is lost on me ,just logic s got hard work to understand .wich statemet s got no logic ?i teach logic do you know that?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Are a genuine clown or in training?
You say logic is lost on you in one part then you say you teach it!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You obviously don't teach grammer or spelling though

and you find it illogical to spellcheck

Thanks magician or mr spock or whoever you are, when you've got something constructive to say please come back and post but until then take your 80 PIPES an hour and shove them!

yes it s away to deny you differently .there is different way to say something.look if i use your sentence and add i teach logic there is a problem with your sentence because i teach logic is true .you see ?that s logic my friend .lost in all except logic is me .

OK jonny big balls if you're so sh*t hot post some live calls, as you trade them not after you've closed them for a profit.

do that then we'll take you a little seriously instead of thinking you're a twat

OK jonny big balls if you're so sh*t hot post some live calls, as you trade them not after you've closed them for a profit.

do that then we'll take you a little seriously instead of thinking you're a twat

But this guy is amusing- don't ban him. :)
Now, if you want someone to ban, i could think of someone i'd rather see go.

Paul, I see you are reading this at the moment - why is fxmag allowed to send people messages advertising his web site?
Richard

Mr Charts. Instead of appealing to the president as usual why don't you or other people receiving said messages send a copy to the moderators asking that the dipstick be banned. Vendors abusing the board should be banned and will be very quickly if what you say is true and you and your corresponents follow reasonable process.

When I have received spam I have pm'd it to the mods and they act very quickly. Well done guys.