i m back guys

forexmagician

hi i m back but not spamming anymore .
anyone willing to exchange views on GBP/JPY i m thinking 80to 120 pipes per hour is a good score for this specific pair .what do you think about that .i want to know if someone is doing more .

anyone willing to exchange views on GBP/JPY i m thinking 80to 120 pipes per hour is a good score for this specific pair .what do you think about that .i want to know if someone is doing more .

That's like 800 pips a day. How do you manage that? It takes me a whole month to get 800 pips hehe.

80 to 100 pipes per hour - wow that's some chain smoking!

80 t0 120 pipes per hour does not mean trading 24/24 we re not robots .when you concentrate 2 hours i think you need to relax or risk to be less performant .

I think you need to lay off the drugs. The average range of the $/£ is 95 pips per day how do you plan to make 80 pips an hour.

Hello Friend,

I don't have news on GBP/JPY but have some different news.

USD/JPY intraday: capped by a negative trend line.
Pivot: 96.75
Our preference: Short positions below 96.75 with targets @ 96 & 95.5 in extension.
Alternative scenario: Above 96.75 look for further upside with 97.5 & 97.75 as targets.
Comment: the RSI is capped by a declining trend line.

.how many times there is difference of 3 to to 15 pipes on GBP/JPY in 1hour ?Check the graph it s extremely possible to catch 80 per hour wether it goes up or down just like a robot .

.how many times there is difference of 3 to to 15 pipes on GBP/JPY in 1hour ?Check the graph it s extremely possible to catch 80 per hour wether it goes up or down just like a robot .

I do agree with you- at this moment in time it probably is possible to grab this many pips in an hour- if you predict every top and bottom, including spikes, perfectly.

How an earth do you do this? Please give me a clue what your strategy is- i'd love to know!

What, you been in the big house or something?
:confused:

Reactions: BSD

Do you make anything other than pipes?

Your factory must be very efficient to make 100 odd pipes an hour.....is it a listed company i'd like to buy shares in a firm like that, good growth potential

yes mate i show it for free on my small website ,subscribe to receive forecast news and sstrategies .add webs.com to my username to visit my house

T2W is just one big spamfest at the moment. Looking for somewhere else to go (hopefully somewhere where my favourite spammer, TRO has been banned).

T2W is just one big spamfest at the moment. Looking for somewhere else to go (hopefully somewhere where my favourite spammer, TRO has been banned).

One way to solve this -
Ban all Vendors. Snake oil salesmen who see T2W as their own potential cash cow. If Vendors knew how to trade, they wouldn't need to sell anything - and they know it!

That not spamming bit didn't last long did it.........

knowing how to trade does not mean you re going to trade too there are things arround too .the logic is not if you know how to trade you ll not be selling anything. but if you know how to trade why don t you trade ?what do someone need to trade?so on ,logic is hard .