Vini 2009

vinicius

Established member
Hi Guys,

I`ll start my journal for the next year.. As I`m quiet new here I`ll do a briefly introduction.

I started to trade 3/4 months now and I`ve lost 4k in this time, My trades was a totally messy, without any plan, strategy and knowledge.. I`ve learned the basics things by the hardest way, and from now on I hope I get this right.

My main plan for the next year is to get about 200 pips per week, trading one mini contract to start, and after get consistent I`ll raise it for 2 then 3 and so on.
Since I started I’ve tried lots of markets, going through Gold, Shares, Currencies, Index and Crude and I will stick most with Footsie, Wall Street, EUR/GBP and USD/EUR this year.

As you see I don’t have much experience, but I`m really willing to learn, I`ll make every night a trading plan with my entry and exit criteria for the next day. Probably you will see a lot of mistakes and I really would like someone to just say “Nice Work” or “Nonsense, throw away and do it again”, every help and comments will be very, very welcome..!

Happy new year for everyone.. ! With loads of pips..

30-12 Wall Street

Dow Jones looks really nice for a long entry if the trend breaks the price of 8560.. After a sell off today I tought we were going to see dow closing weak below support at 8300, but the trend had a good re-action on price and went back to the resistence.. IMO, After the major resistence at 8560/8600 the bulls take place and we`ll see 9000 points on the first weeks of january.. I`ll wait a pull back if the trend break through 8560 to buy..

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Wall 1hour.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 222
  • Wall 4hours.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 215
  • Wall Daily.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 221
Footsie

I think the upward moviment will continue to 4420.. Make a pull back and go up again to test the area above 4450..

I`m a buyer at 4300..

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 221
Eur/gbp

Didnt find any formation on the chart, the trend has coming up for a month in a almost straith line.. It looks the trend had found a resistence at 0.98.. I`m not looking for long on this one, I`ll be on the sidelines and ready to entry when it starts to fall down.. I`m watching the level of 0.9575, if breaks down this line I`m going short.. With a target at 0.9214..

Attachments

• EURGBP 4Hours.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 216