KISHORE M - Real or Scam

I m new to stock market. Is Kishore M scam?
Pl suggest hw and from where can i learn the basics and technical analysis.
I m from Pune.
Thanks.

Dear All,
I have attended free seminar and were planning to attend his workshop of 3 days for Rs. 48K+.
Pl advise, is it worth ?
Thanks,
Ram

He's selling a fream which I can guarantee is going to turn into a financial nightmare....

Don't believe the shills, the fact there are shills in the firtst place tells you all you need to know about this snakeoil salesmen.

still, I bet he makes good money as there seems to be a never ending conveyor belt of people who think they can get rich quick and easy in this business. So the snakeoil salesmen take their money and tell them what they want to hear...

Hey guys

I live in London and have had his trading technique for last few years and what can I say... its probably the BEST forex trading course I have seen!

Kishore has a unique way to trade forex in which ever direction the currency seems to go but one needs to be disciplined.

I have seen many other trading system and non so far can come CLOSE to Kishores trading techniques!

If you want to know more then pleae reply back!

Kind regards
Mitmak

nope i'm fine thanks ............how can I find out how to come to a seminar...i'd love to see him in action .....

N

nope i'm fine thanks ............how can I find out how to come to a seminar...i'd love to see him in action .....

N

Absolutely agreed with you, many of us can & do go to these seminars and not spend on the course.

When Mr. Murray of Murray Math was in Australia, I went to his presentation; excellent value for entertainment, 10 / 10, could not trade his lines but by gee whiz, it was worth it!

:D

Ok. I've been to Kishore's Seminar in Singapore and had asked my friends to go to his seminar in other Places.

Some noteworthy points:

1) It is observed that he does use "EMOTIONAL MARKETING" techniques using the "cooked family background and stuff".

2) In all seminars, at different places, he had THE SAME MARKETING GIMMICK of saying that there are "X" no. of seats available. How can the number of seats available be the exactly the same at different places at different time????

3) He uses FAKE BONUS techniques. Stating something like...."My course is worth 8000 dollars + Bonus # 1, 2, 3....5 = Worth 25000 dollars....But I will not charge so much...I will come down a bit....Still a bit.....and eventually he reveals the price only to the ones who agree to join wihout even knowing the price"

HE BOASTS ABOUT 100% ACCURACY SYSTEM......THINK ABOUT THIS GUYS......IF 100% ACCURACY WAS POSSIBLE....THEN WHY 1) HIS RETURNS ON CAPITAL IS NOT MILLION % 2) WHY IS HE WASTING COUNTLESS HOURS GIVE THE SAME B.S. SEMINARS...AND WHY DOESN'T PUT HIS MILLIONS TO MAKE BILLIONS QUIETLY ????????

Save yourself from all this crap and get focussed on some realities of trading.

My Tip / Suggestion: We all know that in some time period, our winning rate is too high and in some, it is too low. Using this common sense approach, if we RANDOMLY arrive at win-loss ratio over a period of time (Say 5 years) then you will realize that average typical win-loss ratio is always around 50% - Hence, professional traders give more importance to RISK-REWARD RATIO than Win-Loss Ratio.

Use this in excel for 24 rows (Each row is say 1 month, so we do this for 2 yrs = 24 months = 24 rows):

a) Randbetween(15,85)

b) Take an average of those 2 values

You will see that your win-loss ratio will be below 60%. Which means that RISK REWARD RATIO WINS!!!!!!

FORGET THIS "MARKETING" GUY AND TRUST YOURSELF AND FIND SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS LESS AND DOES MORE (i.e. exactly opposite of Kishore).

Hope this is useful.

Your information seems to be spot on. I have have personally studied with Kishore's marketing guys like T Harv Eker. He teaches these scammers how to use emotional techniques blackmail vulnerable people who have no idea what their getting into.
Unfortunately the scammers are growing in numbers.
What the marketing gurus look for is someone with authority that they can use in advertising campaign.
I have personally seen people in tears and running to signup for their courses.
In one event I saw one guy make over £500,000.
Why would they want to trade if they can make an easy half million in one day for talking hyped BS?

Don't trust the reviews you read on google as these guys try to dominate the first ten pages. They will use certain words and stories to suck you in. Even some of the forums are setup for their particular niche. I know exactly how they operate.

I pray that a separate body investigate this type of selling. It really bugs me that these guys are millionaires and they still want to scam ordinary people!

I think the party has truly left, but ohwell, I have to join in. My experience with Kishore M, well not much to be frank. Went to his preview way back in 2007/08, twice actually(on different dates of 'cos, no idea why I went twice), that time was at Melia Hotel opposite Berjaya Times Square in KL. The guy can talk, though he has this annoying phrase that he used too much such as 'are you with me' in that fast Indian style 1 word accent, not a minute goes by without him saying that. Yes he uses a lot of 'emotional' persuasion and all the tactics above in previous post. I didn't sign up as it was steep in price, geezuz. I did get a hold of his Quantum FX Pro course for free online and bloody hell that was fun, seriously entertaining but as for content, it was ********. OK, if you want the basics, then OK maybe for free it will be worth just a bit of your time, but the presentation, nothing fancy. To say that people made a lot of money using his method, well good for them.

I attended Kishore 3 days course in one of the hotel in Singapore couple of years ago.
He taught us those technical indicators.
He promised to trade live and showed it to us during the class.
During one of the nights, he indeed traded live.
this is how he did it.
He went to a website and this website would say trade this currency and hold it for about a year or so. That website talked about those 100% accuracy things.
During that night, he kept on saying he would trade live.
At about 8.30pm, he called his broker.
Kishore introduced himself but the broker got problem trying to remember him (hahaha!!! I was expecting broker to say a great Hi to this Kishore as he supposed to be a very big timer trading thousands of lots since he was hedge fund manger trading millions of dollars !!!!).
He proceeded to give instruction to the broker to trade one miserable lot!!!!
my God !!!! If you traded one lot and hold it for a year, how can you earn money?
I was thinking OH mine!!! former hedge fund manager Only traded one miserable lot and hold it for a year?!?!?
What sort of trader is he?!??! I was expecting Kishore to place an order for > 100 lots instead of one miserable lot since this was a HIGH PROBILITY TRADE!!!

Another question was that why he failed to trade life using those indicators he taught us ?!?
oh mine!!! what sort of trader is he?!?!

Of course, it gave a terribly negative impression, and I had to destroy his course materials and delete his teachings from my mind.
Now I am trading currency futures using my own techique with zero indictor. And instead of using time based candle, I use volume based candle.

Last edited:
also during the course, he talked about 100% accuracy system !!!

what is that?
he showed us the webpage showing the accuracy of system if you were to hold on to the position for perhaps a year.
there is zero technical things about the webpage.

very entertaining. I liked the way he ARTICULATE
100% ACCURACY SYSTEM !!!
WHO WANTS TO HAVE 100% ACCURACY SYSTEM ?!??!!
COME ON !!! WHO WANTS 100% ACCURACY SYSTEM !??!?! RAISE YOUR HAND !!!
100% ACCURACY SYSTEM !!!
WHO WANTS IT ?!?!

I like the way he pronounced those words with force and with repetition and with resonance and with clear body language with nice jacket with necktie.
till today, I still laugh when I remember those words which still echo in my mind.
What a great entertainer .

Of course, I have thrown all those he has taught into the dustbin.
I use my own system which has about 50% accuracy .

Last edited:
Funny guy right?

Yes Kishore is a fun and entertaining clown isn't he. I assume he does use stuff like persuasion and NLP probably with the way he talks. Ohwell, people will try anything to make money for these days.

what is that?
he showed us the webpage showing the accuracy of system if you were to hold on to the position for perhaps a year.

100% ACCURACY SYSTEM !!!
100% ACCURACY SYSTEM !!!
WHO WANTS IT ?!?!

I like the way he pronounced those words with force and with repetition and with resonance and with clear body language with nice jacket with necktie.
till today, I still laugh when I remember those words which still echo in my mind.

what is that?

100% ACCURACY SYSTEM !!!
100% ACCURACY SYSTEM !!!
WHO WANTS IT ?!?!

hahaha!!! 100% accuracy !!!!
till today, i still laugh till stomach pain when I have vivid memory of Kishore articulating those words clearly, loudly, and powerfully !!!

------------- quote ----------------
who wants 100% accuracy sytem? RAISE YOUR HAND !
COME on ! who wants 100% accuracy system ?
------------- unquote --------------

sooo interesting!
anyway I dumped his course material and I have my own way of trading.
My system has 50% accuracy !!!!

Just another marketer who happens to sell trading courses to gullible people, ie those who think they can get rich easy with a few (expensive) courses.

Just look at the website and see all the words people want to hear, 'power profit' 'Ultimate profit' surefire profit' etc.

You've all been warned.

Probably a clever chap though targeting all the greedy Asians.

​If you’ve been unable to get a withdrawal or misled into believing that a company is allowed to “manage money” and wrongfully accepted you as a client WE CAN HELP. At finlawpros(.)com, we specialize in relieving the wrongs perpetrated by brokerages and other online outlets. Specifically, when an online brokerage leaves you no recourse but to take action to retrieve funds they simply won’t return to you, Finlawpros can act to retrieve those funds in an efficient and cost effective manner.

He been at this a while from my recall "selling" holy grails" - I would stock him in the waste basket

Lol!

Kishore M really gives scammers a bad name. I think only fapturbo is worse.

Comedy gold though, his videos are some of the funniest ever made.

I just happen to watch some Kishore M videos on YouTube, ah good old days of comedy indeed. Speaking of FAPTurbo, damn I totally forgot about that. All the rage of bot trading way back from 2007.

There are lots of scamy broker online, we need to be very much vigilant in order to save ourselves from huge loss, which could be yielded by them to us.

Kishore M Forex Trader Training

Is he still teaching?

Kishore M is still teaching and I was one his students who obtained for his Forex Traders Training course. My personal experience was quite good and the knowledge I gained from his wide experienced career benefited me definitely. Now I have been trading from last 3 years on daily basis making considerable profits that helps run my family expenses.

Kishore M is still teaching and I was one his students who obtained for his Forex Traders Training course. My personal experience was quite good and the knowledge I gained from his wide experienced career benefited me definitely. Now I have been trading from last 3 years on daily basis making considerable profits that helps run my family expenses.

You must be Kishore M or someone hired by him to make this stupid post and insulting the intelligence of the readers here

I am currently working in a banking sector. I have attended the seminars of Kishore M in Dubai, UAE. Although the course was going at fast pace since it was a kinda crash course, I was able to grab terminology and the Forex strategies. Thank god I knew the basic things before. I took his one on one course and was beneficial for me. Staff paid personal attention and supported me on first few trading transactions. I didn't earn much profit from it but i gain confidence that I can trade on my own now.

Just another marketer who happens to sell trading courses to gullible people, ie those who think they can get rich easy with a few (expensive) courses