KISHORE M - Real or Scam

anley

Dec 16, 2003
Just another marketer who happens to sell trading courses to gullible people, ie those who think they can get rich easy with a few (expensive) courses.

Just look at the website and see all the words people want to hear, 'power profit' 'Ultimate profit' surefire profit' etc.

You've all been warned.

Probably a clever chap though targeting all the greedy Asians.

zambuck

Experienced member
Jan 30, 2003
Has anyone tried his 100% FOREX Success?

Is Kishore M a scam?

Or is it a scam?

will appreciate to know if anyone has had his training?
....By all means do read all he says....He could be the God that we have never known....

....Real trader and decision maker of your destiny is YOU and YOU only....

....If I left my life in hands of Gurus, Bankers, Pundits and Politicians, I would be penniless, disoriented, hungry and a Tramp....

...Ignore...!

Aug 28, 2003
unless i've mixed you up wuth someone else, why are you even concerning yourself with them? You made endless brilliant realtime trading calls.

Marwan2010

Established member
Oct 18, 2006
unless i've mixed you up wuth someone else, why are you even concerning yourself with them? You made endless brilliant realtime trading calls.
Yes, my trading is doing fine , the t2w thread was great as it put lots of discipline
yep u r rite, shud not concern myself with this bs, somehow got attracted to to the 100% success claim.

But guess why look at something when things are working fine! LOL

sakhter

Sep 26, 2009
Yes, my trading is doing fine , the t2w thread was great as it put lots of discipline
yep u r rite, shud not concern myself with this bs, somehow got attracted to to the 100% success claim.

But guess why look at something when things are working fine! LOL
All new traders like the allure of 100% success rate. That mind-set is actually setting the new trader up for failure more than success. As they cut their profits short, and let their losses run to ultimately become profits.. but then it gets bad.. :LOL:

Pipinit

Sep 28, 2009
Has anyone tried his 100% FOREX Success?
There is no such thing as a system with a 100% success rate. Such a thing is not possible.

Think about it for even five seconds and you'll know this is true.

Anyone selling a system with a 100% success rate is selling a lie.