KISHORE M - Real or Scam

Just another marketer who happens to sell trading courses to gullible people, ie those who think they can get rich easy with a few (expensive) courses.

Just look at the website and see all the words people want to hear, 'power profit' 'Ultimate profit' surefire profit' etc.

You've all been warned.

Probably a clever chap though targeting all the greedy Asians.

Has anyone tried his 100% FOREX Success?

Is Kishore M a scam?

Or is it a scam?

will appreciate to know if anyone has had his training?

....By all means do read all he says....He could be the God that we have never known....

....Real trader and decision maker of your destiny is YOU and YOU only....

....If I left my life in hands of Gurus, Bankers, Pundits and Politicians, I would be penniless, disoriented, hungry and a Tramp....

...Ignore...!

unless i've mixed you up wuth someone else, why are you even concerning yourself with them? You made endless brilliant realtime trading calls.

unless i've mixed you up wuth someone else, why are you even concerning yourself with them? You made endless brilliant realtime trading calls.

Yes, my trading is doing fine , the t2w thread was great as it put lots of discipline
yep u r rite, shud not concern myself with this bs, somehow got attracted to to the 100% success claim.

But guess why look at something when things are working fine! LOL

Yes, my trading is doing fine , the t2w thread was great as it put lots of discipline
yep u r rite, shud not concern myself with this bs, somehow got attracted to to the 100% success claim.

But guess why look at something when things are working fine! LOL

All new traders like the allure of 100% success rate. That mind-set is actually setting the new trader up for failure more than success. As they cut their profits short, and let their losses run to ultimately become profits.. but then it gets bad.. :LOL:

Has anyone tried his 100% FOREX Success?

There is no such thing as a system with a 100% success rate. Such a thing is not possible.

Think about it for even five seconds and you'll know this is true.

Anyone selling a system with a 100% success rate is selling a lie.

Anyone selling a system with a 100% success rate is selling a lie.

True. But the bigger the lie the more people get attracted to it which is why there are so many conmen around the trading world.

This guy is most definetly a scam. Stay away from things that are too good to be true.

Kishore is scam. He lives by teaching people, I think he rarely trades live. I purchased a Signal service from them, and guess what, most signals were unprofitable.

That, sadly, says nothing. Seriously. MOST signals were unprofitable does not mean that the SUM of signals is unprofitable. THere are quite a number of trading approaches with a profitable percentage LOWER than 50% (heck, even lower than 25%) but with a gain/loss ratio that makes the end result have a positive outcome.

And there are even some approaches that are unprofitable if taking every trade with the same size (i.e. 1 contract), but profitable if taken with the same risk (i.e. more contracts if the stop loss is closer).

Not saying you are wrong, just saying that you provide SO little of the required information that, basically, the statement is worthless.

his latest ad in Singapore says his students are able to bring his a/c from a few thousand dollars to 77,000 dollars in 2 months.............

he claimed to run a 100 million dollar fund so he should be getting a couple million dollars in management+performance fees yearly then why is he spending so much time and effort teaching others in Singapore and Malaysia ?