KISHORE M - Real or Scam

Kishore M really gives scammers a bad name. I think only fapturbo is worse.

Comedy gold though, his videos are some of the funniest ever made.

I hope you didn't miss the video on his new page:
Kishore M - Closely Guarded 100% Accuracy Forex Strategy

Excerpt from the video
"For the last 8 years, from Nov to Dec, every single year, where does Euro go??
UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP!

So what do you do? Every year?
BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY!
Make money! everyone clap come on! everyone clap come on!
Because it's 100% success."

Yes.. That is his 100% accuracy forex strategy.

Last edited:
I am a certified fraud examiner. I am from Singapore. I wish to expose him. Let's work together. You may google Alex Lew for my details.

Hi Alex, I think they only way to expose these trading course frauds is to obtain his system and have it manually tested, or backtested. And the results for everyone to see.

Too many people coming out with trading courses/systems selling hope, and it's largely unregulated! The problem is there has never been a way to prove in a concrete way that the systems do not work. All systems need to have backtest results for clients to see, and not just promise that it makes money.

Also, every student should demand their coach to start a live trading account at say myfxbook.com, this proves whether the founder himself is able to make money using his own system.

All systems need to have backtest results for clients to see, and not just promise that it makes money.

Unfortunately, thats a waste of time. Its easy enough with optimisation tools to design a system that works great in backtest in 5 minutes. A complete novice could probably do it with tradestation in not much longer. Furthermore, a lot of the commercial MT4 EA's now contain code to skip losing trades when they run in the backtester, and as these things are typically a black box from the users perspective, its hard to prove, unless you are able to decompile.

There's even a problem with forward tests, actually there are multiple problems ! but mainly it comes down to the fact that a lot of these audit sites are very easily gamed, and even if they are not, you still have the problem with survivorship bias.

I'm amazed there's not far more fraud.

@the hare
Thanks, I am not aware there are so many ways to game backtest results. It's definitely eye opening.

I am a certified fraud examiner. I am from Singapore. I wish to expose him. Let's work together. You may google Alex Lew for my details.

All you need to do is take any of his claims to the appropriate authorities and have them require him to prove them.

He will be unable to do so.

Dear All,

I would like to bring to your notice and make you aware the Kishore M's workshop is of no use to Indians.

Here is my story -
I attended a seminar conducted in Pune by Red Carpet company. It seems they are the franchise of Kishore M's Powerup Capital. During the seminar, I was shown videos / slides / info which made me to join Kishore's class on Stocks, Commodities and Equities.

The course fee was Rs. 48,000/-

This is about the technical analysis where Kishore comes down from Singapore to teach in this workshop. Following is my observation -

1. Kishore focuses only on international market. His strategies are not useful for Indians. E.g. buying on US markets and cover using options, selling the options. His 50% of methods are not for Indians.
2. Mainly, the currency trading allowed in India is only for INR pair. However, Kishore talks about Intl market.
3. Kishore doesn't answer single query properly. He is not a good teacher who can resolve your queries.
4. The technical indicators are available even on internet and youtube. You can learn easily there. So no need to waste your money the way I did.
5. His support is again for Intl market.

I would like to expand this review with few more facts. I will keep you posted.

Please think over 100 times before spending your money.

I'm happy to help you to know what's taught. Most of the ppl from the workshop are frustrated today.

Do get in touch with me if you need any clarification. NOTE - I'm doing just to spread awareness among people so we don't waste our hard earned money. I've no personal benefit.

Regards,
Aryan.

Ok, so - as someone from India (I do not like to call you Indians for the obvious issue that the same name by lack of GPS was assigned to native american people by a quite ignorant - regarding his position - Christopher Kolumbus) you are not allowed to open a broker account internationally? You can seriously only trade one currency pair? How do indian companies do international business? If that is NOT the case - your statement is sadly already totally invalidated. No access to the large international brokers?

For example:
3- Kishore doesn't answer single query properly

Now, good teacher or no, thanks to working in IT for 20 years and dealing with a number of outsources in the direction of India, I have come to the conclusion that "he is a bad teacher" may be "he is not spoon feeding me every single step and preparing my paperwork" or "ok, i want him to tell me in the same way a native in india would, i do not care about the cultural gap". Experience. Not saying he is not a good teacher, but given your other statemts show a significant lack of trying (to open a proper account)... that one sort of does not stand on solid ground.

Point 4 (The technical indicators are available even on internet and youtube) is the same. In a Seminar I would not expect the presenter to have "super secret sauce" but to talk about trading. Approaches, risk, a methodology. Saying "hey, the parts are all available somewhere else" is like saying "Noone needs dell, they are fake, I can get all the computer parts a LOT cheaper than a dell computer, why should I pay them". If your expectation was to get a set of seeeecret indicators and you say all the stuff is available on Youtube so you wasted money.... see.... logically links up with "he does not answer a single question" into "help, he does not make me a good trader in a 2 hour seminar".

Here is a tip - something TOTALLY useless for you, I am sure, on two levels (it costs ma little money and a lot of time = not for you and - it has stuff also available from other sources = not for you and - nr three actually - it does not even have a good s secret indicator)... get a copy of the thre Al Brooks books about trading without indicators ;) They are really good - if you take the time to go through all of them for 4-5 times ;)

Now, if that is not the case - sorry- how can we trust the rest of your statements given that brutally speaking 33 of your 5 statements are definitely not true or something you should really have known before.

I suggest you open an account wihth a nice international broker, thnen wire according USD to him.

How to open a forex trading account in / from India ? Any legal issues ? Pl help with the secure process - AskPips.com ;) For example gives some links to Forex brokers (which already invalidates the statement you can only INR pair).

Really, I am quite sure Kishore M is not for me - and he MAY be a scammer, but regardless what he is, your arguments should be made logically conclusive. When the first read gets an "damn, do they live in some soviet state or is this guy simply not knowing what he talks about" and a google check validates you do not know what you talk about, likely - that sort of invalidates any other points you may have.

Dear NetTecture,

This post was for Indians only. I don't think you have thought enough on it.

I am also in IT for 15 years (Florida 5 years, Melbourne 3 years - and I know where you're coming from).

BTW - International Forex trading is illegal in India. Kishore himself has advised about it. Kindly correct your records.

Cheers.

Hey ,
I m also impressed by the talks at the free seminar.
Please help if the course is not usefull at all.
Thanks
AnkitAgarwal

Dear All,

I would like to bring to your notice and make you aware the Kishore M's workshop is of no use to Indians.

Here is my story -
I attended a seminar conducted in Pune by Red Carpet company. It seems they are the franchise of Kishore M's Powerup Capital. During the seminar, I was shown videos / slides / info which made me to join Kishore's class on Stocks, Commodities and Equities.

The course fee was Rs. 48,000/-

This is about the technical analysis where Kishore comes down from Singapore to teach in this workshop. Following is my observation -

1. Kishore focuses only on international market. His strategies are not useful for Indians. E.g. buying on US markets and cover using options, selling the options. His 50% of methods are not for Indians.
2. Mainly, the currency trading allowed in India is only for INR pair. However, Kishore talks about Intl market.
3. Kishore doesn't answer single query properly. He is not a good teacher who can resolve your queries.
4. The technical indicators are available even on internet and youtube. You can learn easily there. So no need to waste your money the way I did.
5. His support is again for Intl market.

I would like to expand this review with few more facts. I will keep you posted.

Please think over 100 times before spending your money.

I'm happy to help you to know what's taught. Most of the ppl from the workshop are frustrated today.

Do get in touch with me if you need any clarification. NOTE - I'm doing just to spread awareness among people so we don't waste our hard earned money. I've no personal benefit.

Regards,
Aryan.

I like Indians, don't get me wrong, but I could think of 101 far worse words to call them than 'Indians'.

Please don't quote me on this, I always stand to be corrected, but I think they're called Indians because they're from India, the clue is in the country's name.

I like Indians, don't get me wrong, but I could think of 101 far worse words to call them than 'Indians'.

Please don't quote me on this, I always stand to be corrected, but I think they're called Indians because they're from India, the clue is in the country's name.

Re KISHORE M -Scams

The best way to verify the claimed results is to ask for actual broker statements and trade confirmations. All reputable training company's will be happy to provide the audited trade records - their own or their clients - look for actual broker statements.

Secondly, learn their system and PAPER Trade for a while. Do the actual trades in a virtual account for a few months and then you can make an informed decision if it fits in with your requirement.

No one system works all the time - Trading and Investing is HARD WORK! :cry:

You CANNOT expect to become a successful trader by attending a seminar/workshop.

Good Luck with your Education

The Protected Trader

Sorry but I have to ask, so do we need to be born with that skill? I mean workshop is said to be insufficient.

Most workshops are just slightly helpful, at best. At worst, they are scams like Kishore. I attended Better Trades many years ago and they did teach the very basics, albeit for about $1500 for a two day workshop. With Better Trades, they pressure you to buy more stuff once you're there. $2000 to use their direct access broker trading platform. Then they have webinars with various trading experts but in the end, they want you to spend $1500 on that experts DVD to get the info that they didn't share in the webinar. My advice would be to learn everything you can about buying dips and selling rallies. It's literally the safest, most effective way to trade for me.

Hey guys

I live in London and have had his trading technique for last few years and what can I say... its probably the BEST forex trading course I have seen!

Kishore has a unique way to trade forex in which ever direction the currency seems to go but one needs to be disciplined.

I have seen many other trading system and non so far can come CLOSE to Kishores trading techniques!

If you want to know more then pleae reply back!

Kind regards
Mitmak

Has anyone tried his 100% FOREX Success?

Is Kishore M a scam?

Or is it a scam?

will appreciate to know if anyone has had his training?

Dude, stop it. You should be embarrassed. There may actually be some novice traders who believe what you're saying. Kishore wants you to make 100+ trades per day and scalp a few pips. That's a sure way to blow your account.
Hey guys

I live in London and have had his trading technique for last few years and what can I say... its probably the BEST forex trading course I have seen!

Kishore has a unique way to trade forex in which ever direction the currency seems to go but one needs to be disciplined.

I have seen many other trading system and non so far can come CLOSE to Kishores trading techniques!

If you want to know more then pleae reply back!

Kind regards
Mitmak

Dear All,
I have attended free seminar and were planning to attend his workshop of 3 days for Rs. 48K+.
Pl advise, is it worth ?
Thanks,
Ram