KISHORE M - Real or Scam

anley

Dec 16, 2003
Isn't scamming a crime? This guy should be arrested for giving false claims to people and cheating people of their hard earned money.
Well, who's really to blame here, the snake oil salesman or the mugs that believe him? I used to think it was always the salesmen but now with the internet it's easy to properly research something so I now believe the paying mugs are the ones at fault.

Plus, as I've said 1001 times now, most companies these days have a business plan that's built on some sort of deciet and trickery, and that includes most legit businesses even the big supermarkets. So people must realise that unless they really know and understand what they're buying there's a very high chance they're going to be taken advantage of.

May 31, 2011
lcchong.wordpress.com
Last year, I attended one preview from another guy. He shown us his outstanding indicator that he claimed he is the creator. The indicator is actually Donchian Channel....

Now this guy already disappeared.

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
fxcorrelator.com
Last year, I attended one preview from another guy. He shown us his outstanding indicator that he claimed he is the creator. The indicator is actually Donchian Channel....

Now this guy already disappeared.
someone creating an indicator and claiming its theirs ?

jees I hate people like that :whistling

N

anley

Dec 16, 2003

sniper012

Feb 22, 2010
Actually, he's not wrong in that statement. I know kishore is a clown but that point about those indicators is dead on. They are both worthless. Trust me, if you want to see a trading account vanish, take your signals from rsi and stochastics and see what happens.
My friend attended his course. He asked Kishore what is RSI and Stochastic. Kishore responded that "I am teaching you how to make money, but not to overload with useless information"

This guy is amazing.....

Oct 28, 2011
Hi guys

just wanted to post an almost "live" comment from his preview seminar which I attended just a couple of hours ago. Wanted to come back home to search through internet for reported scams on this chap, when I chanced upon this forum.

Other than most of the stuff which was already mentioned by fellow friends in here, there's one more thing interesting...during the preview, as part of his "so-called" gift to the audience, he cited 1 stock which must buy now and let go by end of the year, and you would get at least 10% return. Citibank was the stock he quoted, and I still remember that he flashed a $27 value on that stock. How careless of me not to remember that I have internet access on my phone !! Otherwise, I could have checked on the price of Citibank there and then and questioned him, since the price of Ctiigroup that I checked after I came home was at $34+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a load of b******t !! of course, it's more than 10% return even before the end of the year is near if he had bothered to check on today's price, or even yesterday's, for that matter :) Either he deliberately did that (which will be quite stupid since the audience can almost check rightaway), or that he doesn't even update his preview slides, and that slides could have been used weeks ago when Citigroup was around $27.