Best Thread Keynes Vs. Hayek

So why can't you stay away from this thread scose-no-clue? Go and nuzzle someone elses crevice...someone who will take pity on you and show you how to trade :LOL:

I like Scose and he imho has far superior intellect to you NT. I also like his posts which are usually englightening unlike yours which are so dead pan and predictable. Like a scratched record same ol dribble.

I've also noticed you are getting very personal again. You have an inferiority complex that you feel the need to put others down only to elevate your self.

You lack substance and you are superficial. You are also narrow minded and tunnel visioned.

I see that you can be right sometimes NT... ;)

You know lulz is so unkewl. So over rated and soooo yesterday.

But I reckon you think that's well cool... OMG hillarious...

I bet you think you are funny too. Oh the lulz - wasn't that just great....

hahaha

Do you realise how dissapointed NT will now be? You are not a nice person Jimehhh ;)

Oh dear, you complete and utter shagwit.

More meaningless drivel, which I suppose you consider a riposte. You sad, deluded, deranged old moron. I feel sorry for you, but I have to be honest with you because that is the only way to help you. You are the thickest person I have ever encountered, quite possibly the thickest person who has ever lived. Thick, deluded, prejudiced and bigoted. Try to improve, not just for your sake but also for the sake of your family and friends. They must cringe with embarrassment every time you open your mouth.

So why can't you stay away from this thread scose-no-clue? Go and nuzzle someone elses crevice...someone who will take pity on you and show you how to trade :LOL:

77_one-trick-pony_200.jpg

Yeh I'm gonna call you Pony from now on.

Eh Pony, I'll nuzzle you, mate. Pick a trade for us at T2Wers and provide a bit of an economic rationale for it. Also, if you're feeling cheeky, throw in an extremely basic linear economic equation.

Wonder what it'll be?!

77_one-trick-pony_200.jpg

Yeh I'm gonna call you Pony from now on.

Eh Pony, I'll nuzzle you, mate. Pick a trade for us at T2Wers and provide a bit of an economic rationale for it. Also, if you're feeling cheeky, throw in an extremely basic linear economic equation.

Wonder what it'll be?!

Haha nice one... Rationale I hear you say - I wonder how many times he'll write the word 'gold' in his blurb.

I reckon anyone who googles for gold will get T2W pages come up.

Google must be wondering WTF is going on here... :)

Rock on NT I'm still with you on gold, but only after it tests support further. ;)

Haha nice one... Rationale I hear you say - I wonder how many times he'll write the word 'gold' in his blurb.

I reckon anyone who googles for gold will get T2W pages come up.

Google must be wondering WTF is going on here... :)

Rock on NT I'm still with you on gold, but only after it tests support further. ;)

Atilla, not only do you suffer from incoherent logic, you have selective memory as well.

Atilla, not only do you suffer from incoherent logic, you have selective memory as well.

Nope memory is all good thanks. (y)

Did say I was with you on gold but I'm still not sure where you stand. So you still buying then.

Still waiting to see the wayyyy n all that.

Please don't paste a link though. Would be nice to hear it from the horses mouth and all that... :cheesy:

Nope memory is all good thanks. (y)

Did say I was with you on gold but I'm still not sure where you stand. So you still buying then.

Still waiting to see the wayyyy n all that.

Please don't paste a link though. Would be nice to hear it from the horses mouth and all that... :cheesy:

Ask my intellectual superior what you ought to be doing.

(for the record, you have mentioned THE word before I did, yet again...hypocrite)

Ask my intellectual superior what you ought to be doing.

(for the record, you have mentioned THE word before I did, yet again...hypocrite)

Oh dear :( - sounds like paranoia is setting in already... :cheesy:

I dedicate this one to you Mr NT... I'm sorry as I can be tactless and rude. No offence meant only humour. :innocent:

Goldfinger - YouTube

You should try listening to him AM/TF/SND, you might actually learn something.

You're too ego-led to ever succeed in trading...maybe you should look at that instead of trying to befriend all the Arabians and Martinghouls of this site, hoping that they'll divulge their edge to you.

This is very true. Ego and thinking one knows stuff makes one lose money.

One needs to be a Vulcan to succeed.

As my uncle Oscar would say - emotions our out and stops are in... ;)

Thanks for the heads up, Mr Multinic. Glad to have someone who knows me so well looking out for my best interests.

You're too ego-led to ever succeed in trading...

This is the best part of your post. You use this to insult me while defending a guy who, with amateur level knowledge gained from b*ll**** ideological websites, is rubbishing the policies, decisions and opinions of academic heavyweights - whilst displaying extremely inaccurate views on how the (non-theoretical) modern banking and monetary systems and big enterprise operate.

This is the best part of your post. You use this to insult me while defending a guy who, with amateur level knowledge gained from b*ll**** ideological websites, is rubbishing the policies, decisions and opinions of academic heavyweights - whilst displaying extremely inaccurate views on how the (non-theoretical) modern banking and monetary systems and big enterprise operate.

I wouldn't take it personally though. Purely from a technical trading and psychological point of view admitting one is on the wrong side is very difficult and takes great effort to change ones mind.

I wouldn't take it personally though. Purely from a technical trading and psychological point of view admitting one is on the wrong side is very difficult and takes great effort to change ones mind.

It seems he is taking it personally and is very bitter. That is why he keeps stalking me and being a nuisance. He should just remain in threads where he might, if he is lucky, have someone take pity on him and show him how to trade.

If you are impressed by "academic heavyweights", which you seem to be, then go and become an economist. In that role you're allowed to spout continual efficient market hypotheses until you're blue in the face. Unfortunately for the academics, their theories don't work in the real world of trading. The academic world might be for you - there you can have your ego continually massaged by your fellow academia, and when you're wrong it won't sting you in the wallet. A much kinder profession.