Best Thread Keynes Vs. Hayek

I guess the whole vested interest part of the debate is where it's at. Thats the reason guys like Ron Paul won't get elected. Anybody with integrity who want to do the right things is scoffed at !

If it carries on this way, the day of reckoning will be upon mankind very soon I think.

I guess the whole vested interest part of the debate is where it's at. Thats the reason guys like Ron Paul won't get elected. Anybody with integrity who want to do the right things is scoffed at !

If it carries on this way, the day of reckoning will be upon mankind very soon I think.

I have no vested interest none what so ever on these threads. Just purely current affairs and discussions.

People are stupid but they think they are clever. Mine is merely opinion. Qualified one at that with academic and life's lessons to back it up.

What ever is said the policy stands.

1. Raise taxes
2. Cut spending
3. i > r

I have no idea why you say I have vested interest. This is pretty daft. You reckon BoE or politicians or all the academics thinking of lil ol me... You stupid sod if you are...

It's difficult to have a discussion when smart alek can't add up like in the school yard reverts to some other agenda.

CV however, you are the culprit at throwing this otherwise innocent piece of information into this thread and getting NT to stand up on his box along with couple of other bodies... You should be ashamed of your self you know that don't you...

By the way CV a small hint for you... AUDUSD is a gold based currency to a considerable degree. When gold is coming off highs not clever to go long on AUD... No charge mon ami... Just make mine a pint of Heineken there's a jolly fellow... ;)

I have no vested interest none what so ever on these threads. Just purely current affairs and discussions.

People are stupid but they think they are clever. Mine is merely opinion. Qualified one at that with academic and life's lessons to back it up.

What ever is said the policy stands.

1. Raise taxes
2. Cut spending
3. i > r

I have no idea why you say I have vested interest. This is pretty daft. You reckon BoE or politicians or all the academics thinking of lil ol me... You stupid sod if you are...

It's difficult to have a discussion when smart alek can't add up like in the school yard reverts to some other agenda.

CV however, you are the culprit at throwing this otherwise innocent piece of information into this thread and getting NT to stand up on his box along with couple of other bodies... You should be ashamed of your self you know that don't you...

By the way CV a small hint for you... AUDUSD is a gold based currency to a considerable degree. When gold is coming off highs not clever to go long on AUD... No charge mon ami... Just make mine a pint of Heineken there's a jolly fellow... ;)

:LOL::LOL: I wasn't talking to you...but if the cap fits ! :LOL::LOL:

When I am, you will know cos i'll quote your post in mine...just for clarity.:LOL:

:LOL::LOL: I wasn't talking to you...but if the cap fits ! :LOL::LOL:

When I am, you will know cos i'll quote your post in mine...just for clarity.:LOL:

Next time I'll raise my hand up before I announce my presence to you... :)

With deflections like that you should be a politician or a football player. Just think of all those own goals you can score ;)

That's the final straw for me. One question before I go. How can any of you argue with Atilla? Never mind his crazy opinions, his posts are full of non sequiturs and illogical conclusions. I mean the guy has absolutely no grasp of logic and cannot form a coherent argument. Still, I wasted some of my life today reading his posts.

Then I ended up defending an SB company, just because the guy slagging them off was such a chump. It's the end. I cannot take any more of the lunacy around here. Reading this bullsh1t day after day I'm starting to lose my mind. How do the mods do it? How?

Take my advice CV - leave Atilla and his tax-payer funded property empire to it, and get out while you still can.

That's the final straw for me. One question before I go. How can any of you argue with Atilla? Never mind his crazy opinions, his posts are full of non sequiturs and illogical conclusions. I mean the guy has absolutely no grasp of logic and cannot form a coherent argument. Still, I wasted some of my life today reading his posts.

Then I ended up defending an SB company, just because the guy slagging them off was such a chump. It's the end. I cannot take any more of the lunacy around here. Reading this bullsh1t day after day I'm starting to lose my mind. How do the mods do it? How?

Take my advice CV - leave Atilla and his tax-payer funded property empire to it, and get out while you still can.

Crazy opinions OMG!

So what policy do you think the UK government and BoE currently following...

News for you chump, it is a matter of fact.

There you go knock your self out on Bonuses and Salary increases for banks...
with no government regulation...

We mustn't raise taxes,
We mustn't cut their bonuses
We must make them welcome so they don't leave us
Let's cut 50p tax rate too... and the end result is...

Read this and educate your crazy opinions...

Crazy opinions OMG!

So what policy do you think the UK government and BoE currently following...

News for you chump, it is a matter of fact.

There you go knock your self out on Bonuses and Salary increases for banks...
with no government regulation...

We mustn't raise taxes,
We mustn't cut their bonuses
We must make them welcome so they don't leave us
Let's cut 50p tax rate too... and the end result is...

Read this and educate your crazy opinions...

Atilla.

You have no grasp of reality.

You are incapable of forming a logical argument. You are prejudiced and bigoted to an extraordinary degree. This is all the worse because your opinions are complete horsesh1t.

You ignore things you find inconvenient, and your posts are riddled with ludicrous non sequiturs. You seem like a reasonably OK guy, but you are an utter moron - and I mean that in the nicest possible way. Not that you are a bad person, just that you are a total idiot.

Atilla.

You have no grasp of reality.

You are incapable of forming a logical argument. You are prejudiced and bigoted to an extraordinary degree. This is all the worse because your opinions are complete horsesh1t.

You ignore things you find inconvenient, and your posts are riddled with ludicrous non sequiturs. You seem like a reasonably OK guy, but you are an utter moron - and I mean that in the nicest possible way. Not that you are a bad person, just that you are a total idiot.

Don't hold back will you Mr smart alek who think he has the lulz...

I think you are a bit of a sea gull to be honest...

Fly around the threads - make lots of noise - drop sh1t everywhere and then sod off.

Knock your self out Mr logical dude...

Don't hold back will you Mr smart alek who think he has the lulz...

I think you are a bit of a sea gull to be honest...

Fly around the threads - make lots of noise - drop sh1t everywhere and then sod off.

Knock your self out Mr logical dude...

Thank you for your considered post. I mean that, truly, I know how hard you must have had to work on it.

But with every post you simply reinforce the point I make - "Mr smart alec" [sic], "sea gull". You're not a bad bloke, just a deluded half-wit. A total and utter moron. One of the stupidest people I have ever encountered. You are so stupid, so deranged, so utterly wrong that I have no choice but to leave. I am genuinely worried that your stupidity might infect me.

But I like you Atilla. Always have, always will. It's just a shame you're such a cretin.

Thank you for your considered post. I mean that, truly, I know how hard you must have had to work on it.

But with every post you simply reinforce the point I make - "Mr smart alec" [sic], "sea gull". You're not a bad bloke, just a deluded half-wit. A total and utter moron. One of the stupidest people I have ever encountered. You are so stupid, so deranged, so utterly wrong that I have no choice but to leave. I am genuinely worried that your stupidity might infect me.

But I like you Atilla. Always have, always will. It's just a shame you're such a cretin.

You still here...

Missing you already... :)

Complete moron. Absolute imbecile.

New_Trader has tried to educate you, as have others. But you are determined to be a fool. So sad, so very, very sad.

New_Trader has tried to educate you

blind_leading_the_blind_large.jpg

I don't agree with N_T - at least, I don't know if I do or not. I haven't really read his arguments, but I do enjoy winding Atilla up.

Besides Scose, after all this time - surely you don't take any of my posts seriously? You know they're all boll0cks, right?

Well, all except this one:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-faq/107164-trading-same-gambling-8.html#post1673764

Re: Is Trading the Same as Gambling?

It's all gambling. Everything you do.

In the end, life is gambling. Try to do some good, have some fun and make someone happy before you cash out.

That's it.

That one, I meant every word.

Complete moron. Absolute imbecile.

New_Trader has tried to educate you, as have others. But you are determined to be a fool. So sad, so very, very sad.

Were you born stupid or did you go to the same school as NT to be this good.

You obviously have a different opinion and I beg to differ. Got it.

You have rejection issues you know that...

Either debate the issue or kindly do as you advised others dear Mr logic... :)

... or you going to hang around here and demonstrate your understanding of logic to us...

Try reading my previous post, cretin.

I could try to explain logic to you Atilla, but sadly I have not discovered the secret of eternal life, and so I have not the time to do so. You will just have to muddle on as you are, wearing your ignorance, prejudice and stupidity like a badge of pride.

Were you born stupid or did you go to the same school as NT to be this good.

You obviously have a different opinion and I beg to differ. Got it.

You have rejection issues you know that...

Either debate the issue or kindly do as you advised others dear Mr logic... :)

... or you going to hang around here and demonstrate your understanding of logic to us...

I don't agree with N_T - at least, I don't know if I do or not. I haven't really read his arguments, but I do enjoy winding Atilla up.

Besides Scose, after all this time - surely you don't take any of my posts seriously? You know they're all boll0cks, right?

Well, all except this one:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-faq/107164-trading-same-gambling-8.html#post1673764

Re: Is Trading the Same as Gambling?

It's all gambling. Everything you do.

In the end, life is gambling. Try to do some good, have some fun and make someone happy before you cash out.

That's it.

That one, I meant every word.

You know lulz is so unkewl. So over rated and soooo yesterday.

But I reckon you think that's well cool... OMG hillarious...

I bet you think you are funny too. Oh the lulz - wasn't that just great....

hahaha

Do you realise how dissapointed NT will now be? You are not a nice person Jimehhh ;)