Karmits trading ideas - upcoming setups

karmit

490 5
This is a part fun, part serious journal which I plan to occasionally update with setups I see happening, mostly in the FX area.

My system trades only on Daily price so will only be looking at and posting such setups.

Here's my starting entry.

DISCLAIMER: Of course, you are liable for any of your profits/losses which you may incur following these trading ideas.

#1. [20-Jan-2015] : Expecting a huge down move on NZDUSD - if it breaks 7650, else wait and watch break of 7900 for upside.

Last edited:

karmit

490 5
#2. [22-Jan-2015] : In this trade now. Stop ~8240 area.

karmit

490 5
#3 & #4 : I'm in both the trades now.

#1 & #2 : still running.

tomorton

Legendary member
8,142 1,222
Well done karmit. As a guide to your thinking, how long would you hope to run the AUD/USD short?

karmit

490 5
Hi tomorton... typically I let these run till they hit my stop (which I review every night).

tomorton

Legendary member
8,142 1,222
Well that's a totally viable way of banking profits, your stops appear to respect recent swing highs, so are TA-based. But you'd be giving up a lot of gain there, especially as your stop is wider now than intially.

That said, all credit to you for running this, I see price this am is tanking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock