is it possible to earn daily interest on stock

Chris555

ok so going through some of the forums i noticed one member enlightened joe said he is/was earning daily interest on natrual gas, this interests me as the only way i thought we had to make money is with buying and selling so what platform allows us to use leverage to earn daily interest,

ok so going through some of the forums i noticed one member enlightened joe said he is/was earning daily interest on natrual gas, this interests me as the only way i thought we had to make money is with buying and selling so what platform allows us to use leverage to earn daily interest,

You can't make interest in stocks. They don't pay interest. If you were a big operator you could loan out your stock holdings to short sellers and receive interest for that, but none of us here are in that category.

What Joe might mean - I'm not sure - is that he is in a position where the basis is in his favor in the futures market. The basis is the spread between the futures price and the spot price. It narrows gradually as contract delivery approaches. Part of that spread is an interest factor.

Not so sure its that complex. I thinks hes earning swap somewhere in short WTI and NATGAS. Its simples, just keep fading getting bigger and bigger with no stops or managing, using inventory blanky, then report daily % against the margin put up for the tarde.

Free risk blinkers given away with every 50/1 account, some say.

6099-darktone-albums-galley-_-_-picture3978-risk-blinkers.jpg

If you can find a 100/1 broker you can double the daily rake! :smart: (y)

thanks for that dark tone I relies the guy is a conspiracy theorist, but the whole concept of earnings swap is something new for me to learn, now if you excuse me i was doing well till i lost £600 on binary on silver poxy thing. .1 of a point put of me off trading

You can't make interest in stocks. They don't pay interest. If you were a big operator you could loan out your stock holdings to short sellers and receive interest for that, but none of us here are in that category.

What Joe might mean - I'm not sure - is that he is in a position where the basis is in his favor in the futures market. The basis is the spread between the futures price and the spot price. It narrows gradually as contract delivery approaches. Part of that spread is an interest factor.

https://translate.google.se/transla...&u=http://www.netfonds.se/tjen.php&edit-text=

"Earning 4.5% interest on your equity balance.
If you want, you can now lend parts of, or all, of your stock balances against an interest rate of 4.5% and a lump sum of 0.2% of the market value of the shares that will actually be lent. The borrower is Netfonds AS.

The shares will be further conveyed to customers who wish to sell short, ie selling borrowed shares in the market. Netfonds examines such occasions if there are any existing customers who wish to lend their shares.

Nothing can earn constant profit, no business could earn you constant profit. You will make profit as well as loss in any business.