To good to be true! 2% per day.

cu2

190 4
How much can you withdraw after you lose money?

Peter

You cant loose money in this program. But it can get lost for you. :-0 Pull your original investment out quick as is practical and don't invest your shirt.
If this thing is sustainable as the owner is making out then I should have enough time to do it. I only need few months. Only time will tell if top or flop.

cu2

190 4
How much have you invested so far and how much have you been able to withdraw?

I am too young in this thing yet to even think about withdrawing anything. I am in it to make money with it do or die!
All I can tell you a good friends son who introduced it to me did show me his account withdrawal of 1/2 his investment live.
It is a 100% risk I am taking right now.

I have invested $640 all together which bought 64 positions at a cost of $10 each. Been in it for round 20 days. Interest is being paid into account like clock work. I have now round 87 positions with out investing anything more.

barjon

Legendary member
10,705 1,809
cu2

Keep getting your money out when (if) you can.

I remember an "inside info betting syndicate" in Liverpool many years ago who promised to double your money in a week. You sent them £5 they sent you back £10 the next week. For the early birds it worked like a charm (especially if you sent your fiver attached to City of Liverpool Police letterhead :LOL:) and the word spread like wildfire until the day half of Liverpool sent in their fivers - nothing came back after that :)

jon

cu2

190 4
Images of account. Sorry have croped it not to addvertise.

imagedrj.jpg

imagekxzq.jpg

If your a maths wizz then you need to take into account. Week-ends only 1.5%
Also I did 3 separate deposits so not all on the same day. (I was trying different payment processors to get money in the program)

Last edited:

cu2

190 4
cu2

Keep getting your money out when (if) you can.

I remember an "inside info betting syndicate" in Liverpool many years ago who promised to double your money in a week. You sent them £5 they sent you back £10 the next week. For the early birds it worked like a charm (especially if you sent your fiver attached to City of Liverpool Police letterhead :LOL:) and the word spread like wildfire until the day half of Liverpool sent in their fivers - nothing came back after that :)

jon

ha ha ha :LOL:
Exsactly! There are many of them I am not expecting anything different.

cu2

190 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by cu2
Images of account. Sorry have croped it not to addvertise.

just to add the obvious that having it in an "account" is very different from having it in your pocket :LOL:

Absolutly! I am down -$640 in reality. Those earning are interest paid but I have spent it all on new positons, so I have literally nothing to withdraw at this stage.

Martinghoul

2,690 276
I don't think I wanna be here when this all culminates in the utterly predictable and inevitable fashion. Although I am sure this is a wind-up.

Reactions: The Leopard

mosquitoc

9 0
Whatever amount you trade with dont expect to make more than 8-10% per annum, anyone that says they can return more than this would be doing it with their own money and not asking you to do it.

Chances are that if your account shows gains that are much greater than this you will never see that money because it doesn't exist. You might also never see your deposit again either!

cu2

190 4
Quote: The times
"More commonly, despite required disclosure statements that warn investors: "Your dealer is your trading partner, which is a direct conflict of interest."

Gain ended up making an average of $2,913 from every active trader it had last year, even though the average customer account contained only $3,000, according to the company's financial data. " End quote

3.98 trillion turnover in spot trades per day.
-------------------------------------------------------

I have lost more money in trading one day than what I have invested with this folks. So like I say this it is no big deal. How many of you can say I have never wiped out a trading account.

Frankly yes I agree with you all it is too good to be true. This is one small chance I have choosen to take to find out for myself and believe me I will find out one way or the other.
I did my homework on this and up to now there is nothing on the net that I could find which spoke negitive about the program. The owner started this program off in 2004 and since 2010 it introduced the 2% per day which has literally taken off. This guy is not a fly by night!
He does however have the most crappy internet website, (a mess) and any trouble the members maybe experiencing are being addressed on weekly telephone interviews with the owner.
To be quite honest after listening to him 2nd Aug (he must be getting on in age) I have built a sympathy to the guy. He seems as geniune as they get (that is only my honest option)

But in saying all that he will disappear of the face of the earth one day. As we all will. That is our final destiny.

Last edited:

cu2

190 4
Whatever amount you trade with dont expect to make more than 8-10% per annum, anyone that says they can return more than this would be doing it with their own money and not asking you to do it.

Chances are that if your account shows gains that are much greater than this you will never see that money because it doesn't exist. You might also never see your deposit again either!

The money doesn't exsit anyway. If everyone wanted to take money out at once the bank would close doors.
Credit from banks is also not backed by real money or gold eg. A bank only needs to have $1000 in deposits to give out a loan of $10,000 FACT
The dept ceiling is rising and it is all backed by thin air.

This program is based on the same principal as a bank. It invests the deposits so the cash is not there to give out all at once. What may seem harsh is the method used to make it inevitably sustainable. In short lets say - it's like taking from the rich to give to the poor - startup members. A special formular is used to calulate what happens across the board. What ever, everyone still earns money and seems to be very happy and grateful. I can not speak at only 21 days into the program. I only have seen it from one other and the rest is hear say.

Last edited:

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,370 1,194
"This program is based on the same principal as a bank"
So the govt backs the deposits, huh? And there are plenty of regulations to protect the "saver, huh?

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,370 1,194
Honestly, cu2, you sound as if your need to believe has taken over from rational thought and judgment.
You seem a genuine sort of person and you really don't deserve to be Madoff-ed.
And don't be taken in by the "magic" of compounding at 2% a day. In the real world it doesn't work like that whatever the size of the market; increasing size distorts a market at some point.
Richard

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock