UK Shares that interest

my take here on the shares I trade:

SGE.L: a rather dissapointing slide back to 173 pp given the news over the past week. 169 is key. Generally I'd say it's a Long at 170ish with a tight stop. However, i can't c much upside on this Long since I do not think 180 is gonna pop.

MSY.L: similar story hovering just above key 195 pp level. However, much worse longer term pic (3-6 months). I'd stay away from going Long until 200 is taken out (not necessarily by closing price, but at least by staying above 2 quid long enuff intraday). Obviously tight stop as well.

ARM.L: an Inv H&S on longer term (3 months) pic + an Inv H&S over the past 5-6 sessions (or treble bottom at 121 pp, if u like :) ). Reasonable Long IMO. Again tight stop, as a loss of 120 will trigger a re-test of 109 very quickly.

RR.L: my short at 230ish may still work out but its def a longer-term position, it hasnt bn negated yet (that wud happen if 240 is taken out), but I just gor bored with it :)

RTR.L: WAS THE JUICIEST ISSUE to trade over the past 3 weeks :) 350 pp worked as a swiss watch, with plenty of indicators screaming for a Long btwn 350 and 370. If u missed that, u had a lovely Adam&Eve bottom last week begging for a Long entry at 395 ish. I do think a re-test of 450ish is on the cards.