Is Forex Trading Really Hard?

Marcellus8610

24 6
The same question is, is it hard to develop apps? Is it hard being a doctor or teaching kids or being a pilot on an airplane?

It all seems like hard work to me, but to them, my job will seem like hard work too.
The most important thing is to be a professional and then it will be a completely different approach.

You can always try investing or copying signals if trading seems difficult.
I have been trading since 2009 and now I have my own trading system with 9% profit per month. And this is a job for me that I do professionally, and all difficulties can be overcome.

Reactions: sebking1986

reecerispoli

25 4
This is something you hear so often. And unfortunately it leads to a common misconception. Forex trading is not hard but rather, challenging. It takes a lot of time to master, and truly you can never be completely knowledgeable as things change all the time
Well said deffiently agree

sunnyday

38 7
You will need a lot of determination and constantly following up your strategy to see if they are doing good in your trading. For me, when you are starting off, it is bit hard, just like everything else, it just become better when you are getting hang of it.

kevinkdog

34 20
Trading is the hardest way to make easy money.

sebking1986

190 65
The same question is, is it hard to develop apps? Is it hard being a doctor or teaching kids or being a pilot on an airplane?

It all seems like hard work to me, but to them, my job will seem like hard work too.
The most important thing is to be a professional and then it will be a completely different approach.

I have been trading since 2009 and now I have my own trading system with 9% profit per month. And this is a job for me that I do professionally, and all difficulties can be overcome.
Exactly this! Most professions seem hard when looking from the outside in but a professional apporach to learning and practice means often it appears harder than it is. Often the best trades are very simple in their setup.

earlchristensen

40 4
Yes, forex trading is difficult to learn, but is not impossible. It is hard because the market has a lot of competition, from banks to bigger corporations, and is influenced by a lot of parameters, including economy and global trade. Traders have to test multiple strategies to make consistent profits.

tradingout

52 8
Forex trading is hard because it involves complex concepts and it is difficult to predict the market movement. If you learn and gain knowledge before jumping on to live trading, then you will be in a better position. Don’t enter the market with the approach of just making money. Firstly, focus on your performance and understand everything in-depth.

tomorton

Legendary member
8,418 1,342
Forex trading is not hard in itself, but the constraints we apply to our trading make it very difficult to be consistently profitable.

Price action trading and reversal trades are complex techniques, and difficult to master. Trading off very short intra-day time-frames just makes the trader’s job harder - if you can’t yet steer and brake the car you’re driving, driving faster will not help.

Experts like to show us increasingly obscure dramatic techniques like pin bars and engulfing candles and hikkake patterns etc. etc… Keeping to the theme of driving, they appear wonderful teachers who can show us how to get round a tight curve on the road ahead on two wheels - but what they don’t tell you is to watch out for the trucks - who are all going in the opposite direction.

Reactions: Eyon_MUS

rochellcurtin

20 3
How do you analyse whether something is easy or difficult? If you see the large number of people who fail at forex trading, you’ll realise it is extremely difficult.
I believe the difference between easy and difficult lies in the way you approach it. If you are going to take forex as a casual hobby with minimal time commitment you will definitely find it hard. However, if you undertake prerequisite research, dedicate your time and efforts to the process, it is going to be easy for you.

vivanbaylor

19 3
Anyone who has traded in the forex market knows how hard it is to make money through it. While you read about people sharing their trading experiences, you might not get to know much about actual experience. But when you trade on your own, you will realize that it is not what you read in the books. There is so much more required to become a consistently profitable trader.

Reactions: wmram

sharabela

52 10
Trading is hard without any doubt. We make it even harder since we jump into it without knowing what actually it is. At the end of the day, we lose money as well as we lose our confidence. This is what makes is very hard. There is no point of trying, but we have to make sure we try it with the right approach.

hatemypips

Established member
702 61

Forex is hard because of liquidity and because the market is very close to competitive one. It's hard to get information consistently that indicates that some asset deviated from its fair value.

hedleyhowarth

34 6
Forex trading sure is tough. It needs study, practice, and taking risks in order to make money through forex trading. And yes, our own failures are our best teachers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock