Trading Courses - Experiences needed

Was he washing cars?
He was a second hand car salesman and claimed to be bored at home :D. My post highlights the fact that a lot of trading educators on this site may not necessarily be the traders they claim to be. That is, their incomes aren't necessarily from trading. So do your due diligence before paying educators on this site and ask for evidence such as brokerage statements or at the very least, expect to be educated with live trades (nothing less) - you want to be educated by a trader not a pretender.

It's like going to the gym and being approached by an overweight person - the programme you're likely to get is not going to be value for money! I have nothing against overweight people - their health, their lives.

Last edited:
Back in around 2000 trading US stocks on Level 2 was quite easy and that was because the increments were in fractions. That all changed in 2001 when it went to decimals and all those who were doing well before that suddenly found it didn't work any more.
So they went into teaching :D ?

Here's a true real life trading experience:
Three years ago, I was looking for a car for my daughter who had passed her driving test. Went into a used car showroom in Surrey and saw Alan Rich working there :D !!!
Nnnnnooooooooooooooooo!!

(went to see him in Surrey, or Weybridge, many, many years ago, at the start of my trading journey)

Last edited:
Not getting any commissions, but I am constantly impressed by Tom Hougaard.
Trades daily, DAX, SP500, DJ30.
Real time trades.
Makes brilliant trades.
Makes schoolboy errors.
Has profitable streaks.
Has losing days, and sometimes weeks. Doesnt make excuses.
Gives loads of free pdfs, help, etc.

Like the guy a lot.

Not getting any commissions, but I am constantly impressed by Tom Hougaard.
Trades daily, DAX, SP500, DJ30.
Real time trades.
Makes brilliant trades.
Makes schoolboy errors.
Has profitable streaks.
Has losing days, and sometimes weeks. Doesnt make excuses.
Gives loads of free pdfs, help, etc.

Like the guy a lot.
I have heard good things about him.