Is Forex Trading Really Hard?

wmram

The posted question was Is Forex Trading Really Hard. Forex trading is not hard , but making money in a retail MT4 environment is. We all have our moments, but profits that you can live on is no small task. Handling risk and uncertainty is not such a simple thing to do. Efficient market + spreads + fees don't help.

cassiopeia

I'm not sure I understand the question. Harder than trading other instruments? What would be the order of difficulty relative to Index futures, Stocks, Commodities, crypto. There's also a lot of subcategories in all those. Also what timeframe are we considering? What's the point of trading Forex if some other instrument is easier?

wmram

Is Forex Trading Really Hard​

That's the title of the thread; I took it as a simple question. I don't see where there is anything that has anything to do with whether or not forex is harder or easier than some other instrument. I think you're trying to overthink a simple question. That said I'm sure Henow1969 could clarify the question.

Trading is not hard, learning how to trade and being successful in it can be, but you can make these easier by having an in-depth knowledge of forex trading and regular practicing in a demo account. You should make some rules for yourself and make sure to follow them no matter what. Rules can include things like, no overtrading, not taking risk more than 2% capital per trade, use TP and SL and be mentally stable while trading, etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks