Is Forex Trading Really Hard?

Henow1969

284 34
It seems to me that no task in the world is difficult. But yes, there is no explanation if you think it is difficult. But I don't think it's difficult to try. And that's why we read a poem when we were little. In fact, it is true that the work that we can't do, the work that we think is difficult and we don't do, but if we try that job a few more times, we can do it. Similarly, in Forex trading, I think those of us who failed in the first place will be able to do better than others if we try again.

Reactions: sharabela

maby8

49 8
This is something you hear so often. And unfortunately it leads to a common misconception. Forex trading is not hard but rather, challenging. It takes a lot of time to master, and truly you can never be completely knowledgeable as things change all the time

wmram

53 18
This is something you hear so often. And unfortunately it leads to a common misconception. Forex trading is not hard but rather, challenging. It takes a lot of time to master, and truly you can never be completely knowledgeable as things change all the time
Forex trading is not hard , but making money in a retail MT4 environment is. We all have our moments, but profits that you can live on is no small task.

maby8

49 8
Forex trading is not hard , but making money in a retail MT4 environment is. We all have our moments, but profits that you can live on is no small task.
I think that in trading there are always going to be good and bad moments. But the bad ones when you lose can teach you a lesson. I do not agree that traders should focus on making money for a living completely from forex as that can be risky. You cannot rely on the money you earn, even if you do your very best not to lose as there is always risk in forex.

Reactions: cfdpiee

wmram

53 18
Then what is trading forex? A hobby? If you are an active trader or active investor, you're spending time and effort on a business that can be very risky. I should think that one would want a proper reward for that. A reward that is commensurate with what one would expect in a leveraged highly, risky workplace.

progix

295 7
Forex in my opinion is a hard way to earn very easy money. Just to elaborate further, we need to learn a lot of skill before earning money from forex trading.

hedleyhowarth

30 5
Whenever you start something new, it always seems difficult at first but as you start getting more knowledgeable you will start finding it easy. Knowledge is really the power when it comes to trading. It will give you more confidence.

Reactions: cfdpiee

HeavLeighGill

87 21
I think the difficulty level would partially depend on how educated you are about Forex trading. Those that know more will struggle less. That may be why you feel that you’ll do better after failing once, as you probably stepped back and spent more time learning and can therefore start over with a better chance of success.

sharabela

31 6
It seems to me that no task in the world is difficult. But yes, there is no explanation if you think it is difficult. But I don't think it's difficult to try. And that's why we read a poem when we were little. In fact, it is true that the work that we can't do, the work that we think is difficult and we don't do, but if we try that job a few more times, we can do it. Similarly, in Forex trading, I think those of us who failed in the first place will be able to do better than others if we try again.
As far as my trading experience is concerned, Forex trading is hard. It is not only about knowing hot to trade, it is about implementing things at the right time accordingly. A trader has to have strong mentality, hard working and never give up attitude. These good habits are not easy to achieve.

Reactions: lbs

hatemypips

Established member
691 59
Agree with that. I had many times when I wanted to give up but I just took time out and returned with fresh ideas. You have to be prepared to continuously educate in order to find your edge.

Reactions: lbs

cfdpiee

26 4
To be honest, forex trading requires commitment and complete dedication, it isn't hard but demands your complete attention. I have seen traders blowing up their account because they were overconfident with their trades. If you are equipped with proper knowledge and are confident with different strategies, forex shouldn't be a problem at all.

pezza55

38 7
I think the issue is that too many people see trading as a quick way to make money . A kind of get rich quick scheme. The truth is that you need to study and gain knowledge in trading in the same way that you train to be a teacher or accountant. There are elements which may be difficult to get your head around however, it is only by investing time into learning that you will then succeed.

Latty12

33 5
Have seen both good and difficult times in the forex market so won't say that it's completely hard but how you deal with it is what matters.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock