Iraq & Afghanistan and US & UK

I bet, however, that you voted for him in the past! I remember the hysteria when New Labour came to power all under the banner of change ... how ironic that America has recently gone through a similar process ... a sign of things yet to cum??

For once Britain seems to have led the way. Usually its the other way around.

A picture paints a thousand words. That smug git is so pleased with him self he'd do it all over again...

Why not cut your nose off to spite your face?

I haven't been posting but really everytime I see news like this my blood pressure goes up.

Roadside bombs kill two soldiers in Afghanistan

Not only that we are paying the Afghans not to fight. One phone in person posed the question why don't not pay the Afghans to shoot at us and bring the troops back and save the money.

It is absolutely a pathetic war - as to what we are fighting... The US have bombed and terrorised two nations - and somehow we get to tidy up the mess.

Paying the Afghans off is more likely to turn more of them into terrorists so they can get a pay off.

For what period of time is this to be maintained - 15 years... :eek:

Have I lost the plot or is there something so very wrong with our leaders accepting anything like this?

Paying the Afghans off is more likely to turn more of them into terrorists so they can get a pay off.

For what period of time is this to be maintained - 15 years... :eek:

?

US foreign policy is based on bribes and threats - works on most people but the Jihadis aren't most people yet TG

US foreign policy is based on bribes and threats - works on most people but the Jihadis aren't most people yet TG

Our pathetic pollies have been reduced to pleading !!

It wasn't so long ago that pirates, for instance, were tackled by the Navy. The leaders were hung and their boats sunk !!

Problem solved

:clap:

Oh dear our security people have got into trouble for being nasty to terrorists

May I suggest locking them up for one night with Harriet Harman as an alternative.

The bleeding hearts might try to handbag them with pink feather dusters or something equally lethal - Mandy's knickers ?

Oh dear our security people have got into trouble for being nasty to terrorists

May I suggest locking them up for one night with Harriet Harman as an alternative.

The bleeding hearts might try to handbag them with pink feather dusters or something equally lethal - Mandy's knickers ?

I don't believe that is the issue.

It is pretending to be civilised and saying one thing whilst on the other behaving like the mob rule and lynching and torturing people on heresay.

One of my Pakistani friends told me they used to get youngsters to go on survival and hunting trips into Afghanistan as well as religous training.

Whilst over there they would be shown indoctrinating videos of their fellow brothers being abused and killed and buthchered for no reason other than oil. Women raped, young boys buggered. There is no shortage of this material now as a consequence of the attrocities carried out in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Hey presto you have a young mind ready for the bomb.

They know absolute FA these low lives as they are mere mules. So to kidnap them with no charge and torture them for info only acts as more recruitment fodder. That's our level of intelligence.

Once again - to say one thing and do another is pure hyprocrisy. For our Foreign Minister to stand up there and dribble this crap is pure nonsense. What does that tell you about our statemen?

On the other side of the coin all the young soldiers just dying on foot patrol.

First offer them money.

Now offer them the fist.

Nice freaking strategy. Did Fellujah work for the dorks. No. Will this approach work for us. big NO effing way. What will they say. We gave them notice and now we are going in there to kick ass. Millions of people poor and destitute with no where to go. Even if they did they are merely displacing the bleeding goats.

But hey at least we are doing something right?

Dorks playing soldier games at expense of other peoples lives on all sides.

The terrorists have no mercy and kill and kill - mainly women and children in crowded markets. Then they have the cheek to blame others. OK with some truth occasionally. That is why courts operate to mete out justice. It's not for terrorists to mete out.

They don't deserve your pity Attila. Imho there is no excuse for terrorism. They have crossed the line to live and die as outcasts. My pity goes to the wounded - it's too late for the dead regretably.

The terrorists have no mercy and kill and kill - mainly women and children in crowded markets. Then they have the cheek to blame others. OK with some truth occasionally. That is why courts operate to mete out justice. It's not for terrorists to mete out.

The English have no mercy and kill and kill - mainly women and children in crowded markets. Then they have the cheek to blame others. OK with some truth occasionally. That is why courts operate to mete out justice. It's not for the English to mete out.

. That is why courts operate to mete out justice. It's not for the English to mete out.

You seem to be parrotting my remarks somewhat ?

Well if those at the centre of power on both sides put their combined efforts into setting up proper Courts with fair justice given out, then imho the whole stupid mess would be over and done with fairly quickly !

I just think that the English and Americans are as bad , if not worse, than the so called terrorists that they are trying woefully to defeat.

"YOU MAY BE A TALIBAN IF..."

1... You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor..

2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.

3. You have more wives than teeth.

4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon "unclean."

5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.

8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.

9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least four.

10. You've always had a crush on your neighbor's goat.

Did I make your day ?
(Borrowed off another website )

They don't deserve your pity Attila. Imho there is no excuse for terrorism. They have crossed the line to live and die as outcasts. My pity goes to the wounded - it's too late for the dead regretably.

You can tell who is a terrorist and who is a civilian can you?

Not much to different to burning women on the stake or throwing them into a pool of water tied up see if they float.

New era - torture them see what dribbles out...

Lynch mob mentality. Cowboy's shoot first and then ask questions...

Rogue State

Iraq inquiry: Gordon Brown says war was 'right'

Gordon Brown: Military action in Iraq was "the right decision... for the right reasons"
Gordon Brown has told the Iraq inquiry the war had been "right" - and troops had all the equipment they needed.

The PM also insisted he had not been kept in the dark by Tony Blair despite not being aware of some developments.

His own intelligence briefings had convinced him that Iraq was a threat that "had to be dealt with", he said.

Well that's alright then, or is it.
Our 2 nincompoops Tony and Gordie really can't see the war was a bad miscalculation, even in hindsight !!
How did they ever get elected if that is their sincere judgement !!

My suggestion is that we hand those 2 twots over to the Iraqis for er "trial" and call the troops home !! Would save a load of tax payer's money for no tangible results.

Iraq inquiry: Gordon Brown says war was 'right'

Gordon Brown: Military action in Iraq was "the right decision... for the right reasons"
Gordon Brown has told the Iraq inquiry the war had been "right" - and troops had all the equipment they needed.

The PM also insisted he had not been kept in the dark by Tony Blair despite not being aware of some developments.

His own intelligence briefings had convinced him that Iraq was a threat that "had to be dealt with", he said.

Well that's alright then, or is it.
Our 2 nincompoops Tony and Gordie really can't see the war was a bad miscalculation, even in hindsight !!
How did they ever get elected if that is their sincere judgement !!

My suggestion is that we hand those 2 twots over to the Iraqis for er "trial" and call the troops home !! Would save a load of tax payer's money for no tangible results.

Gordon being a money man calculated all the monies to be made from oil and big contracts.

His words were that the war was in the National Interest. Unfortunately right and wrong and human lives does not register in that ricter scale.

Also, whether Gordon or Bliar believed it is the right thing to do is of no consequence. International and UN law says otherwise. They have set a precedent and all illusions of human rights - torture and international law are purely selective.

Ofcourse everybody knows this but the US and UK who still brag about Chinese & Russian human rights. :cheesy: Bloody marvellous innit !!! Comical even... Self righteous - self serving political thieves who have taken both countries to the brink of disaster and stolen billions from tax payers for their erroneous ways.

They will live and die comfortably in denial... :devilish:

BBC News - West should have talked to Taliban - British general

Can someone remind me why we went to war in Afghanistan ppppllllleeeeeeeeaaase????

Taliban 'should join Afghanistan peace process'

How long is this training of Afghans going to go on for? Yet another change in role to talk peace with the Taliban and bring them back into a non-existent government.

Young men still dying for what exactly? Talk peace with the Taliban??? and then leave the country for their interpretation of democratic rule. Crazy ****.

We need to accept a losing battle and get the hell out of there!

PS Heard about some rich Afghan recently with plenty of money courtesy of US & UK. Guy has wives, money and property in Afghanistan UK and Italy. This guy was negotiating purchase of a freehold property off a London high street with shop and flats above etc.

These wars are all just pure business of course - in all kinds of different ways, but simply wrapped in patriotism and all that kind of rubbish. People sacrifice their lives without really knowing what they are fighting for?