Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all,

My nametag here is Nicechap and I am a rookie when it comes to forex trding. I really want to know about it b4 I start trading life. I have used demo trading now for about 3 weeks now. I need the help of all guru traders here to help me in finding the best way to trader to minimise ly lose and maximise my profit.

Thank you all.
Nicechap

S&P eminis future trading

Hi, I hope to make acquaintance with some serious traders and have a bit of fun as well. I've basically traded alone on and off for several years. Just recently I'm learning to trade eminis futures on the ES using Ninja Trader. I've come across a site Day Trade to Win Official Site, E mini S&P Futures Day Trading System, Strategy and Automation trading specifically the ES. Does anyone know anything about their method of trading? Hope to chat again soon.

Hello friends
again I came here to introduce myself as I recently started CFD trading as well as Oil Trading.
I hope I learn from people and share my best with the people.

Hello Everyone at Trade2Win,

I've just signed up to this site as I hope to chat and discuss things with fello traders. I've been trading FX for almost 2 years now but now I'm looking into adding stocks and futures so am looking to further my knowledge ion these areas.

cheers for now

Registered today

Hello to everyone.

I have been trading spot forex for almost 2 years now and I am based in London.
I value forex for it's simplicity with no expiration dates, comissions etc. There is nothing much I know about other markets but I am interested to find out.

Brokers and software producers make profits just by selling their products and services to traders. And they make profits no matter if traders are successful or not.

I believe that only active traders can provide most accurate information.

This is the reason for me being here: to find accurate information and share something I know.

Good trading.

Greetings one and all. New to the site but not to investing. Guy named Db rattled my cage long enough to get me on the path to financial improvement. Db was anonymous during the years I learned from him. Tried a "Db" search this morning and found some threads so here I am. Thanks for the membership.

Fourcents

First Post

G'day, I haven't a clue about this stuff, and that's why I'm here.:eek:

I trust that your collective brains are worth picking, so I shouldn't remain clueless for too long! After I've had a read, I may even get to asking a question or two!;)

Hello all! Just started trading live a couple months ago. Currently using an EA but would like to learn to trade manually, my goal to eventually trade full time. I would very much appreciate any good advice on a particular system or mentor to learn from. Have seen some good feedback on George Smith's Forex Made E-Z and Dean Saunder's LMT Forex but don't know if this is just marketing hype. Look forward to chatting with ya'll!

NormB

Hi All Learning the trade myself at the moment. Using a few simulators just to get the hang of things. Looking forward to the experience

Eamonn

hi am michael i am a baby forex trader with the heart of a lion i need a lion forex trader 2 be my help n show me he controls forex

hi

hi i am new to this sire and hope that it can be helpful for me to speak with other traders.
i have been studying for about 3years almost and do spread betting on uk stocks.
i have had some small succusses but seemed to be a little stuck at the moment and need some help from others who have been in the same boat as myself.
i dont no were im going wrong but my trades just dont seem to be making a good risk to reword ratio which is not good so the losses are always bigger. i only hold a small account until i no i am doing until right then i will try to manage a bigger account. im willing to go out of my way and learn 24hours a day if need be just need some1 who is successful to help me with it so please if their is any 1 their that may be able to help me or put me on the right track please help!!!

Greetings to all.
I am a beginner who is trying to learn the intricacies of the Forex and other derivatives. Hope to achieve with your help. (y)

Hi everybody, does anyone speak spanish?? :eek:.... no'? it's ok, i'll try to do my best in english...i want to know about the forex robots....how do they work?? and are they compatible whit any broker??

Hi there everyone,

My name is Joy and i've been playing this game since the freefall (stocks that is....) of april 2002. Managed to amass a tidy sum in my first year of trading shorting stocks/indices and convinced myself i was a genius!
Naturally i wasn't a genius for very long and the markets soon taught me my first lesson.
BANG!
There i was right back at square one.
What a ride up!
but, bloody hell, the descent was twice as fast and scary!
How on earth did i manage to make so much and LOSE so much so quickly?
Was that real?

Needless to say i was hooked, still had my initial capital and had to find a way to beat this game.

Then next year or so was tough and was when i really cut my teeth trading; eeking out profits here and there with the occasional home run, but i still hadn't learnt to control my losses..
(yeah i know..but some people need to be told a hundred times before they listen/learn..)

Still i was profitable and the appetite was burning.
I began developing models and collecting my own data, staying up late into the night searching for an elusive pattern that could give me an edge..
(i have just found another one this evening, which is why i'm writing this at 3 in the morning! lol!
but when you've found a nugget of infomation you need to act before it's too late)

Anyway i digress..
actually this was just meant to be a quick intro...
i'm going to start a blog.
i'll continue my ramblings in the blog titled 'Accelerated Knowledge letters' along with my thoughts on where the markets are today and where they may possibly go..

hope i can share my experiences with you and aid your prosperity and look foward to getting to know some of you.
take it easy
Joy

up 10.8% YTD
up 112% since 31.12.03