Sticky Introduce Yourself

Jeff from Wash D.C. any day traders looking to collaborate lets talk working with a proprietary self developed no algo trading system w/ unbelievable accuracy and high ROI.

Hello everyone. Just stopping by to introduce myself. Looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer.

I'm new

Hi Everyone

I live in Kent in UK and am an IT professional by trade. I have been a keen novice trader for the last few years. I mostly trade US stock and index options, and lately have been learning spread betting. I am a short term technical trader and use methods based on Elder's triple screen method mixed with bits and pieces i've figured out over the years. I also consider Elliott Wave Theory to some degree.

I'm keen to check out the resources on this site, and hopefully add some value.

Richard

Hi

My name is Raja. I have been trading options/stock/Emini's. Looking forward to learn more on E Mini trading and open to share what I know off.

Tks & Brgds

Hi Everyone,

I'm an older guy (retired) and have been trading for a number of years. Live in the Finger Lakes of New York in the summer and Naples, Fl in the winter. Have used "services" (trading tips) at various times and with some success. Had the stuffing kicked out of my portfolio last year and that experience finally made me reflect on the dangers of trading without really knowing what you are doing. I have also discovered over the years that only person who really cares about the health of your portfolio is you. Late last year I joined the people learning option trading through Spread Trade Systems. Absolutely love it. So far only using Covered Call strategy and most time deep in the money covered calls. Just starting to paper trade Bull Puts and Bear Calls. Although very conservative with limited opportunity for big wins, the very limited risk makes for good nights sleeping. Not a loss in several months alhough some trades have needed to be rolled out to later dates. Would be great to hear from anyone else trading options.

Hi everybody,

I just joined this website, i just graduated with Master of Science in Financial Markets and I am looking for a position of trader. I am going to take the Optiver test very soon and I am looking for information concerning this test, could anyone help?

hello

hello all living in n.ireland trading for about 5 yrs. wish i had found this site a bit sooner
blessings billboard

I found out about this site from Sefty. I have had some trouble posting and getting into Chat. Thanks Sharky for getting my posting problems sorted out.

OK I am a novice trader. I haven't started full time yet, however I am positioning myself to do it full time, by reading all I can, following the markets in the mornings and evenings and visiting and learning from excellent sites like this.

I was just listening to the business report on BBC1 and they said that there could be some movement in Techs today. Either down due to Yahoo's profit warning or up becasue an influential commentator says that techs are undervalued.

Maybe it will go nowehere. We shall see.

I'll be back.

Sofa

Maybe it will go up...maybe go down. Learn to trade hedged and then be able to adjust depending upon just what does happen. Check out spreadtradesystems.com.

Hi
I am Victor from Nigeria,I am a beginner in forex trading,and I want to focus on Euro/Usd and I want a day trading system.

Hello

Hi everyone,

I'm Rod. Been a trader for about 7 years. Had good level of success with stocks. Lately, I've been looking at the forex market and joined the forum to learn more about it.

Looking forward to sharing your experience and knowledge.

Kind Regards

Rod

Pep

Hello every one.

I have wanted to trade in the markets for years.
I think I have found a site that can answer any and all questions.
I hope to be able to help and contriubte to the community.

There is a stock tip From one of my affillates.
The company was lunched on monday.

Good luck to all and happy trading.

Pep

Hi Everyone,
I am a new member and have some years of experience in Forex trading and would like to exchange
ideas and information with all members to enrich trading techniques.

Ad

Greetings All,
Being new here I will reserve any comments until I have had the time to read and understand some of your thoughts, perceptions and concepts.

Humbly yours
naugha

hi, All

My name is Man from Viet Nam. I am just a Forex trading beginner and I read that there are many trading system which i can apply to trade. Please teach me how to backtest a trading system?

Man