Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all,

Long time admirer, new poster!

Have had a bit of experience in the FTSE and FX markets but looking to become a bit mroe serious with my trading with the view to seeing if I have what it takes to make some decent money from it!

Love the site and looking forward to logging my results come "real" trading time!!

JB

I am a newbie here

I am from Bendigo Victoria Australia.
I have been involved with trading for 7 years.
Still trying to find the rolls royce of trading .
Still trying to break even ,yes had some big wins and losses.
I hate margin calls had 2 of them on the one stock,ahhhhh.
Best option trade was 1800% in 10 minutes,could not beleive it.:clap:
Wish I could do that again tho,hehehe.:LOL:

Hello, I am new here too. I am in Malta.

I have not started trading yet, still reading sites and books to get some background.

Interested mostly in UK shares at the moment.

Good Morning

Good Morning Folks!

I've just signed up to the forum. Looking forward to contributing what i can and learning a bot more!

Have been trading for a couple of years, started off as an interest, now studying the SII syllabus with the aim of becoming a trader......

So just a quick 'hello' from me!

Today, i have joined this forum..

Hi all..

I am from Mathematics background(IIT Delhi),working with a company in Finanace domain.we do program and algorithm based trading in derivative and option market..
and using various optimization and risk management technique ...

hi

I am from Mathematics background(IIT Delhi),working with a company in Finanace domain.we do program and algorithm based trading in derivative and option market..

I am from Bendigo Victoria Australia.
I have been involved with trading for 7 years.
Still trying to find the rolls royce of trading .
Still trying to break even ,yes had some big wins and losses.
I hate margin calls had 2 of them on the one stock,ahhhhh.
Best option trade was 1800% in 10 minutes,could not beleive it.:clap:
Wish I could do that again tho,hehehe.:LOL:

hi

Hello, I am new here too. I am in Malta.

I have not started trading yet, still reading sites and books to get some background.

Interested mostly in UK shares at the moment.

Hi all
I am a nurse and mother of 2 looking for a new cash flow way that will allow me to spend time with my family. I have been studying the forex mkt for a while. I can't seem to find the best way for a beginner to trade profitably. I am here to seek help.
Please lead me to a thread I can study. Thank you

Francesca,
I just joined this community and noticed your post, which is only 1 week short of being a year old. If you are still looking for a way to trade FOREX and still have a life, I have a suggested direction to look. Netpicks just released a system called the Ultimate Swing Trader, designed to let you go in and place a trade once every 24 hours and then forget about it. I'm not affiliated with Netpicks in any way other than as a customer and I just downloaded the system (it consists of indicators on the Metatrader4 platform) so I can't really say I know it works, but Netpicks has been in business over 10 years and has a good reputation as far as I know. I found that trading FOREX and having time for anything else is difficult to do, so the concept of this system really appealed to me. Check it out at Ultimate Swing Trader System - Orders Open Now!. This system doesn't hedge but it opens two opposite pending orders on the same pair which my broker, IBFX, interprets to be a potential hedge, but there's a "work around" to this. If you decide to pursue this let me know, I'll be glad to let you know how I'm doing with it.

hi

i can help you in future trading...

have a nice time

Francesca,
I just joined this community and noticed your post, which is only 1 week short of being a year old. If you are still looking for a way to trade FOREX and still have a life, I have a suggested direction to look. Netpicks just released a system called the Ultimate Swing Trader, designed to let you go in and place a trade once every 24 hours and then forget about it. I'm not affiliated with Netpicks in any way other than as a customer and I just downloaded the system (it consists of indicators on the Metatrader4 platform) so I can't really say I know it works, but Netpicks has been in business over 10 years and has a good reputation as far as I know. I found that trading FOREX and having time for anything else is difficult to do, so the concept of this system really appealed to me. Check it out at Ultimate Swing Trader System - Orders Open Now!. This system doesn't hedge but it opens two opposite pending orders on the same pair which my broker, IBFX, interprets to be a potential hedge, but there's a "work around" to this. If you decide to pursue this let me know, I'll be glad to let you know how I'm doing with it.

My name.... wait for it......... is Tim. Hello!

Hi Everyone -

My name is Tim and I'm an options trader who's been out of the game for a long time. About 10 years ago, I was a broker with an avid interest in both stock and futures-based option trading. Well, I was really young (22 at the time), and no one really trusted me with their money. So - both the options and the broker career went away to focus on my new family and a new path. I started a software career (disparate, I know - but that was my other passion) that persists today. In fact, I own my own business doing custom software development for companies all over the country. It's very satisfying work, but as you can imagine, very tenuous in this economy. It's long been a goal of mine to get back into trading, and I've just recently rejoined the ranks of the trader core. I'm loving the process of getting reacquainted with options, and this site is simply amazing with the wealth of info on it. Options folks, I quite likely will be peppering you with strategy questions - so be warned! I'm hoping that I can help folks along the way too once I get my trader legs back.

Hello! Want to introduce myself. i'm from Russia and i'm very interested in becoming a successful trader. I'm only 21 and trading for almost 2 years. I'm having a progress for every month but i think i know too little about the overall market. And i will be thankfull for reading new and helpfull information from your forum messages fellow traders! Good luck for all in trading!

hi..

and using various optimization and risk management technique ...really good to read your words.....my pleasure to share knowledge and thought with u..

thanks..all the best

Hello! Want to introduce myself. i'm from Russia and i'm very interested in becoming a successful trader. I'm only 21 and trading for almost 2 years. I'm having a progress for every month but i think i know too little about the overall market. And i will be thankfull for reading new and helpfull information from your forum messages fellow traders! Good luck for all in trading!

Hi, just a quick introduction,
I'm absolutely new to trading, have never traded or attempted to trade, haven't bought any software yet, and looking to venture into spreadbetting. Any suggestions on books I should read, and software I should venture into?

which broker?

Hi Guys, greeting to everyone.

I'm newbie hoping to learn form you. Looking for a broker, done my research, I'm considering NordMarkets or RTFX.
Sorry to bother you, could you share your experience and opinion about them?
Thanks in advance

tricks

Hi there:

What is you suggestion for safe but steady profits.

Thank you.

Nas
Cardiff

i can help you in future trading...

have a nice time

hello everoyone, My names Kris, I work at a brokerage firm in Oregon, and I trade forex on my spare time look forward to talking with everyone

New Options Trader

Hi Everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a brand new father from sunny San Diego, CA and my business is wireless consulting but I've been interested in trading since I was a teenager and have been dabbling in it since. I've realized that I really need to take the bull by the horns and dive further in to actually make a living at trading.

I've read tons of books and online websites, I've opened up an account with Think or Swim and have another account with Fidelity. I have been paper trading options for several months now and have been feeling more and more confident, but still have issues with actually pulling the trigger sometimes. I've also made some real trades as well and so far I have pretty much broken even on the real trades. I feel that there are too many opportunites that I'm missing because I'm getting overwhelmed of which trigger to pull and when since I am picking the right stocks and they are moving in my direction but by the time I get back to them I've missed the move or am a little uncertain of the move, heck sometimes I've even picked the move to the penny. I hope to talk to a lot of you and learn even more, hopefully there are some san diego people and we can get together and learn.

Catch me on twitter Tony Cardenas (jrwlkr) on Twitter

Let's go make some money!

hey people, Don here from Toronto, Canada. Trading forex for over 5 years and just started making good money in the last 2 years(finally!). Good luck to all!