Sticky Introduce Yourself

Anyone recommend a UK based CFD trading platform with Direct Market Access please?
I have just starting trading a system with some success through GNI.:)
First they withdrew the online sell button so you can only short sell by phone, you can sell online if you are already in a position.
No they have increased the margin on all major ftse and dow stocks from 10% to 25%.:(
Any suggestions for another company?
I want direct market access as I am scalping over 5-30 minutes.

Hi, I am new to this forum and still do not know how to use it yet. I am interested in trading US options . Can anyone show me how to use this forum. thanks.

Hi everyone I recently just joined this forum to help me with my forex trading.My name is Daniel trading from South Africa.I'm using MetaTrafder 4 and i'm making about $300 per/day on average,I want to make more does anyone know how i could?

Hi, I am new to this forum and still do not know how to use it yet. I am interested in trading US options . Can anyone show me how to use this forum. thanks.

How's it partner,I also just joined about 20mins later!!!I also dont know how to use this forum...Hope to catch ya later!!!!!:):clap:

hey everyone in the house, strong greetings go to you all. i am here to learn and see how people in this house make success. i ve paid a due of 1000k to broker. but now still on papper trading. Hope to succeed with you a graet deal. thanks

carry me along as u all make the pips!

Good day all,i am so happy to find myself in this community where i believed i can have my experience in what ever am not clear about.This is my fist thread in this house pls i need all your support to make me an active trader in forex more of my question wiil be posted later i love you all.

julius.

Hi-

I'm new to this forum. Been dabbling over the years, won some, lost more. Over the last year or so I began waking up to the "new" philosophy of buy strength and sell weakness (who knew). Things really started to change in my trading once I really "got" this. Started to read more and more seriously and am finally starting to pursue trading from a more serious standpoint (ie, automating my system, etc). I am a software engineer by profession. Looking forward to developing my system to the point where i can live off of it. That's gonna take a while though.

Hey Guys nice to find a place where people are looking for the same things. I've been trading for a while but am taking a sabbatical at the moment, needing some sanity eand looking to learn and share some things to keep getting better

Hi everyone,

I'm a student/semi-proffesional pokerplayer from the Netherlands. Since i've been building up a little bankroll by playing poker, I'm looking in all sorts of directions to do something with the money and i would like to make a start in daytrading. Just a little problem is.. that i have no idea how to build an edge in my favor by doing this.
I hope i can find out here, whether daytrading is an option for me. If there are people here who can give me some advices, you're most welcome :)

Grtz,

Rodgey

Good to be here!

Hi all it's good to be here(y)

An introduction about me. New to trading- been trading for less than a year. Consider myself a TA. Trading small positions with small capital, very strict with my money management etc.
Have been trading CFD's primarily in the ASX- haven't broke even yet but haven't lost much either. See the losses as an educational expense.
Have learnt heaps though along the way. Mostly self educated. Have attending a few workshops, currently reading books by the likes of Tom Bulkowski. I think his analysis is brilliant.
Anyways will sticky beak around the forums a bit.
Every success with trading :clap:

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Before they cut out my :love: they said 'say hello to the team'.
"Hello team" ZAP :confused: Crikey that was quick.

Now they say 'say hello to the community'. What will happen??
"Hello Community" :clover:

Nice to be here, mainly I trade the swings in the direction of the trend.
Lying low for the moment.

Talk later, Scaner

hello,I came fron china ,I am very glad to learn so many friends in this forum. My website are specializes in manufacturing telecommunication products and other electronic products. With over 1years of expericence in electronic products, we build up a good reputation among our customers.

hello,I came fron china ,I am very glad to learn so many friends in this forum. My website are specializes in manufacturing telecommunication products and other electronic products. With over 1years of expericence in electronic products, we build up a good reputation among our customers.

You are aware this is a trading forum, right?:sneaky:

I only want you know more about about my life,I am know at trade2win.com so I had to say more information about what I am dong now..O.O..may be it's my fault,I ought apologize for the misundersting what I lead to.In fact,I wonder know knowledge about trade experience...

Thank you for your advice

You are aware this is a trading forum, right?:sneaky:

Thank you for your advice,perhaps I don't express my meaning what I eagar to let teh friends in the forum.My indroduction is so poor ,I will try to better next time..
Thank you for your replay!!

Thank you for your advice,perhaps I don't express my meaning what I eagar to let teh friends in the forum.My indroduction is so poor ,I will try to better next time..
Thank you for your replay!!

nah, dont worry. it was me who was rude in my reply! =P
hope you will enjoj this forum! =)

Jamerz to Sharky et al

Howdy. I live in California and am doing some day trading in S&P and gold. Working with candlesticks and flying by the seat of my pants. Could use some direction to systems that work and are fun to use.

I'm writing novels and hope to travel soon.

Wishing you the best.

Jamerz