Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all

i`am new here ..this is my first post and this is my first real trading day...

wish me luck.. as i wish you all luck.

New to Forum

Hi all,

My name is Steven Ashley-Lassen, I have finally deciced to start trading on my own. Do any of you recommend any Trend trading tools. What do you guys suggest a not so experienced trader starts with. My goal is to make money for the long term. I believe there is room to tripple your money within a year if all the fundamentals and tricks of the trade are mastered.

Thanks,

Steven.

Hello

I am NEOTHEONE and im not a stranger to trading by anymeans.

I been at this since 1997 and i was searching the web for dmi indicator observations which ultimatly brought me here as inside that one page was something that sounded very simular to what ive observed...

Not saying i will stay, go,or share this information but at anyrate i had to register to access the pages...

Ok so i said my hello's and 'BOOOOYAAH's' ( if any of yuns are cramer fans>god help ya)

I'm off to Da thread now...

Toodles

P.S. I know i can be a little forward but hey, I am 'THEONE'....

Hello to everyone!
My name is Teodor M Muntean, hard working marketer since 1988, investor and entrepreneur, construction business manager and owner, father of 9 kids and 7 grandkids. Online income: around $10k per month. Looking for investing good money in serious funds and through online trading programs.
I have some experience in stock and Forex trading but always learning, and I'm glad to find this forum community today. However, my preferred style of trading is to let professionals to do their job through managed accounts.
Best investment choices to all,
Teodor

Last edited:
Hi All,

My name is Farshid, I am a very inexperienced trader. Only since March, as I started with traders university in February this year. I seem to have lost my connection (and my money) with Echelon. Although it seems like Traders University are trying to come up with a soluition to get our money back. I am here to readup on other people's views and how they have all been doing with trading.

Wishing you all the best of luck.
Farshid (Manchester)

I wonder to know how to get usful information about you customers who may be will place orders.How to let he(she) place orders to you but he(she) say I hesitate a moment.In the internet ,customers have more choice than before ,so how let your customer know he don't need to go more website,I regard their many sticks in net trade,the condition can change customers's mind has various of reason beside the price.most of the suppliers give the familar pricelist.

Hi I am Isabelle. I am very passionate about the FOREX market. I want to be really, really good at it - I admire traders because they love learning, strive for personal excellence in terms of discipline/emotion control and have such independence ... I hope to be a pro too :)

My name is Joe, i live in vegas and am just another TIP...Trader-in-Progress. Looking forward to learning here and hopefully offering some good advice from time to time. happy trading

Complete Beginner!!!!

Hi
I am completely new to Trading and like so many others find it all somewhat daunting! However, I am pretty keen to learn.

I am not unintelligent but as I have never entered this world before, I am at a loss with Charts, Pivot Tables and the like!

What I am looking for is a idiots guide to learning the trade with comprehensive explanations of strategies, Chart interpretation, General Trading gobble de gook! (It's all like a foreign language to me at the moment :) )

Also is there any meeting groups (In or around Northampton, England) where one can go to mull things over with fellow traders over a pint or two? (If not....someone should start one cause I would certainly go along for a beer!)

Any help or guidance for a compete beginner such as myself would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Carl
[email protected]

Hi I am Isabelle. I am very passionate about the FOREX market. I want to be really, really good at it - I admire traders because they love learning, strive for personal excellence in terms of discipline/emotion control and have such independence ... I hope to be a pro too :)

Hi Isabelle,
With a daily little but consistent effort you can do it! Wish you success in learning and trading. When you're a prof let me know, I'll let you manage my accounts:D

New to trading.

Hi everybody.

My name is Tom and I live in Vancouver BC Canada. I am very new to Forex and today I made my first trade (I made a 15% profit so I think I did ok for my first time :) ).

One thing that I have noticed about the Forex community is that by and large the Forex community is extremely generous with their knowledge. Over the past few months I have managed to read literally hundreds of articles and ebooks on Forex. When I decide a few months ago to look into Forex I knew absolutely nothing about it (except that the origin of the name and it had something to do with currencies.

I would like to thank everybody who has written all of the articles and ebooks and made forums such as this one for their efforts.

Well that’s all for now
…/tom

Hello dear traders.
My name is Sergey.
I am interested in neural networks and recognition of images with their help.
Forgive my English, I use the electronic translator.
I wish all profitable transactions

Greetings

I've been a long-time lurker here; only now deciding to say hello.

I'm relatively new to trading, although I've invested over the years in shares with better-than-interest-rate success.

My objective is to start and develop a one-person (me!) trading business that deals with indices, foreign currency and commodities.
Being self-employed, I realise how important planning, acting, training, experience and expertise is.
Six months ago I wrote a plan, signed on for some online tuition and have since learned a great deal, not only about the markets, but also about myself. Oh, I've kept the plan up to date as well.

I had the opportunity to reduce my workload to 2-days per week, allowing me to study the markets full time for three days per week, plus 2 mornings and some evenings. I have a super-supportive significant other!

I traded through summer, seeing the effect that holiday-time has on the markets; through the Lehman's insolvency and the TARP announcements. This has helped me experience flat, crazy, irrational and massively-trending markets.

I'm now at a point where I have a clue, but don't have the screentime and knowledge yet to fully trust what I see, or how best to act. I know that I don't know!

If I were to sum up the five most important discoveries I've made over the last six months, they would be:

1. Patience puts money in the bank
2. Trading exposes every weakness and strength in a personality
3. Losses are part of the job
4. Trading is personal (style, timeframe, targets, SL/TPs, psychology)
5. Belief will either crush you or lift you

Now that I've actually experienced the markets and what it is to trade, I can better appreciate the information that is present on these forums.

Thanks to everyone who posts; those who share and those who ask questions.

Hi everyone,

My name is Joe and i've been looking around the site for a while now. New to trading but keen to learn. I work in the haulage industry - office based - and live in Ipswich, suffolk. Love football (someone has to support the Town!) and motocross, i ride as much as possible but it's getting colder and just not getting the weekend weather enough any more this year. Funnily enough, it was when i got injured a year ago i was sat at home playing around on the net and looked into trading which i have found really interesting.

I'm interested mainly in Ftse100 spreadbetting and welcome any help I can get as i am a relative newbie. am interested if anyone has better idea than using FTSE as a beginner though. I did some real money trading a few months back which i did well on but am just papertrading at the moment to get a good strategy with a view to start with real money in a month or two if i do ok. Not looking to get rich quick but i'm always on the lookout for other forms of income - this seems good as i'm not keen on the way my tax is being spent in recent years so trading looks the way forward :)

thats me, looking forward to speaking to you guys in the future.

Greetings to all forumers,

I hope this forum can do better than other website can't do. All the best!

stop losses

hello, my name is saltburn seasider and i am a new member, can anyone tell me how
to set a stop loss on capital spreads when i trade on the footsie going up or down
thank you

Hi, got to stop that introduce yourself prompt, so for:

Aims - I want to invent a system that will free me from regular work for the rest of my life (no surprise there then)

Skills - none that relate to trading - but I'm pretty good with computers and databases

Experience - lost a couple of hundred on spreadbetting - i got sucked into the betting part (I know thats' small beer but it still hurt)

I feel I learned a bit already. like don't be greedy, don't be cocky, there is no "it must go this way", do some sort of homework, etc.
Strikes me that in spreadbetting, you have nearly a 50% chance of success, and yet are likely to lose. Why ? obviously you could guess wrong. But its' not just that. You may stop out too early, and just the noise in the trend gets you. Or you may not have the bottle for the swings that will be encountered.

Anyway I'm sure there is a system there somewhere ! Let the search for the Holy Grail commence ..